1. Class suggestions for PvE/PvP?

Hello, i played woltk like 4 years ago.. now i am playing MoP..

ok so, i just been thinkin which classes are most hardest to play in PvP & PvE?
    Range DPS suggestions would be nice, thanks. (no tanks, no healers pls, and no mdpsers)

2. hunter do alot of damage (really alot) in both pve and pvp but he also needs to deal with his pet and make arrows and bags for arrows. if u got no power for those things, dont take him. balance is nice but i never liked it. warlock is good.
    never liked mage in pve but some ppl play him really nice (i got no experience with mages pve)
    anyway hard to tell what u want... but if u wanna be top dps i would go hunter or warlock, i think. wait for other suggestion coz maybe i dont remember right

3. Hello, i played woltk like 4 years ago.. now i am playing MoP..

Range DPS suggestions would be nice, thanks. (no tanks, no healers pls, and no mdpsers)
    Pick w/e you like the most because otherwise you will end up picking someone else's idea of a class and you will get bored of it quickly and quit the game eventually.

If you are truly looking for something hard to play and fun i'd suggest warlock,pve wise you will get invited quickly cause you have raid utility,and as far as pvp goes affliction/destro lock is pretty op in arena.

4. Most hardest class in PvP and PvE huh? Well all classes need skill to play in PvP but PvE is slightly different. Most hardest class in PvE is warlock if ranged. If melee feral druid and rogue are hardest.

5. i always admired in cata/mop hunters, how they do damage & ccs, ill go hunter, thanks for suggestions.

6. Hello, i played woltk like 4 years ago.. now i am playing MoP..

For PvP you can be any RDPS you want,but I suggest you choose any RDPS but hunter,because you will face a harsh competition for your spot in a raid,every week in VoA there are raids with 4-5 hunters,while there are no mages,warlocks or rogues.