1. Best mount of the game!(share your mounts)

Share your pics or just say the name of the most pretty,cool amazing and etc. Mounts
    It can be any mount even in the game(no WOD mounts)

Fell free to share your mounts:)

2. Invincible reins, Crimson death charger (and the DK mount) spectral tiger.
    that motor bike (i call it my BMW ;DD chopper,chopa dunno how's called)
    and that halloween mount,green horse.Which drops from the halloween boss :D

<WOTLK MOUNTS ONLY> :)

3. Spectral Tiger, Celestial, Celestial Steed are my top 3 :)

4. Invincible nice but it's very common on Ragnaros and while I do personally own one, I prefer my Raven Lord.

5. Where you get that mount? I read can be get if u r exalted with the Kalu’ak. But where is place?

6. Where you get that mount? I read can be get if u r exalted with the Kalu’ak. But where is place?
    You get it during Hallow's End event from dungeon by killing boss called Headless Horseman, low drop rate.

7. Ashes Of Al'ar
    It doesn't matter if loads have it from points, even back in the day when everyone had ashes from votes it was still my favourite mount by a long way.

Raven Lord
    Don't care how many have it, it's the best looking ground mount.

I farmed this thing on retail and had awful luck. Was reluctant to farm it again on old moIten, hoped to buy it for coins, but after they claimed that mounts which were available ingame and had not been in vote shop previously would not go to coin shop I decided to farm it. (This claim was made on two occasions by staff shortly after old Lordaeron launch) ...a long long time later (over 100 kills) I finally got my Raven Lord.
    I think the "*** Era" had begun by this point and two weeks after farming my pride and joy, I am in AV and I notice 4 others on Ravens... I find out the mount got added to the damn coin shop. I raged so hard at all the time I wasted farming.

Black Qiraji Battle Tank
    Close 2nd aesthetically, but huge rarity & e-peen value.

Swift White Hawkstrider
    Hawkstriders were always my favourite race mounts. This is my favourite colour-scheme.

Cobalt War Talbuk
    Favourite easy to get mount, by a long way.

Most overrated and fugly mounts
    1. Blazing Hippogryph. Ultra Fugly
    2. Invincible. Fugly.
    3. Rivendare's Deathcharger. An undead horse, valued just for the memories of vanilla guild wrecking drama.
    4. Celestial Steed. Shiney spectral type look is nice, but the overall model is weak.
    5. Human race mounts. All fugly.

Would wish for
    Raven Lord in black and silver.
    Frostfire Wyrm. Think spectral type looks but more like blue flames, now stuff a minimalist Wyrm skeleton in there.
    A giant fluffy black cat mount, complete with grooming, ear scratching and balls licking animations. Hiss and spit when near raven lord.

8. You get it during Hallow's End event from dungeon by killing boss called Headless Horseman, low drop rate.
    I hope warmane fix the drop,would be nice to get one,it was always bugged :(,back in the day you could get with points but now(lots of points,like 400 points for it),we have net point system and we dont even have mounts lel.

9. My fav is Raven Lord, every time I roll a Druid I make sure to farm him. Honestly its one of the best looking ground mounts in the whole Wrath expansion. Plus its really unique for Druids and not that hard to get when you ding 80, except for the drop rate but that's just luck.

10. dont know for me its my neighbour

12 Last