1. strongest classes and specs

hey guys,

since this is my first private lich king server and I can't really remember which classes were strong in which season of the expansion, can you give me a rough estimation of the strongest dps and healing classes in 2s/3s on the patch this server is running?

thank you very much in advance

2. Go play WP. In case u wanna some challenge feel free to turn your monitor off.

3. Your name "kidmanxx" say everything clueless kid

4. Your name "kidmanxx" say everything clueless kid
    Butthurt WP hero?

5. " "Go play WP. In case u wanna some challenge feel free to turn your monitor off. ""

lol so true.

6. hey guys,

since this is my first private lich king server and I can't really remember which classes were strong in which season of the expansion, can you give me a rough estimation of the strongest dps and healing classes in 2s/3s on the patch this server is running?

thank you very much in advance
    hey, all classes are strong yet some comps have a lower skillfloor than others, meaning you should go for those if your goal is to start succeeding as early as possible regardless of anything else

for the long run tho the best advice i can personally give you about class choice is to simply decide to play the one you honestly feel seems the overall coolest and most fun to play from your PoV, and most importantly to stick to it
    Edited: August 16, 2015

7. 2v2:
    Warr/Pala
    Sham/Lock
    Spriest/Mage
    3v3:
    Lock/Sham/Druid,Pala
    Mage/Spriest/Sham,Druid
    Beastcleave

8. i play pretty much every class and the comps i find the more aidz are : ret mm / war hpal / rcham lock / ele sp , still defeatble tho

9. anything with lock/rdruid is aids too