1. Answer me this question please

Why is there a month time frame where we have to stay at 60 and 70.. that is not near enough time to actually raid the current content, since it takes at least a month just to gear people up to the next tier (4, 5, and 6) I'm guessing this isn't the real reason why we are stuck at 60, you guys don't actually want us to raid 60 raids, but it's more of a buffer to allow more players to hit 60 before the next zone is released? I'm still a little confused on this though.

2. Im hoping that Warmane can bring 3000+ players to this realm. It would be awesome.

3. Maybe so ppl can get used on content or something and to provide challenge to lower lvl raids and dungeons.

4. 1 month is enough time to do a realm first race + attempt to do a realm first of the raids of that patch. The attunement quest chains may slow that down. The main reason why that is done is to give us time to properly script instances and zones without making you wait another two months for the release

5. 1 month is enough time to do a realm first race + attempt to do a realm first of the raids of that patch. The attunement quest chains may slow that down. The main reason why that is done is to give us time to properly script instances and zones without making you wait another two months for the release
    Fair enough.

6. Missread, nvm.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

7. No it's not, not even close. You telling me 1 month is enough time to seriously compete for realm first kills in vanilla wow?oO
    1 month is not even enough time to get the required gear to ATTEMPT to clear AQ 40, i doubt someone will even try to gather 40 people to attempt it, given that the vanilla realm first kills are utterly worthless/meaningless when you launch an 3.3.5 server.

1 month vanilla is an incredibly stupid idea, most players will level to 60 within a week, get their professions to 300 and then most likely, at least i will, leave till BC gets released and do the same, then leave till WotLK gets released.
    2 month bc is also not even close to be enough time to compete for realmfirsts, how do you expect people to require enough gear for T4 content, then T5 content, then T6 content within 60 days?oO

It would be nice if you could give us the actual reason why you intend to waste 3 months of time, if you need the time to script the server thats fine, i won't mind it. But at least say so and don't treat your users as if they were stupid enough to believe this nonsense.
    Scripting wotlk content duh ... Do you think they wans release server with broken icc/gunship/ulduar etc? no way .. And i bet no one will gonna play on bugged icc if not scripted.

8. I'd be more than okay with the delays to be longer (like that other server doing this). I think slowing down the server would give it more longevity, than say rush to 80, farm pos/fos then end-game for the rest of your life.

9. Is the low level content even scripted? Most bosses are pretty easy or extremely OP compared to retail
    Illidan is pretty hard, but we managed to kill it with only 13 people(all 70s) back on Ragnaros. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMlhJ9WshbQ
    There are few things that don't work properly, still a challenging raid.
    I have played a 70 twink for more than 4 years on Molten, been officer or guild master of few guilds that raided all raids from t4 to t6 weekly(including sunwell, but only UP to Mu'ru because KJ is not working properly, it can Wipe a raid full of 6k gs players, we never attempted him because people didn't want to, I am sure it can be done with 70s only though)

I think it's a great idea that they allow us to experience the content, there are tons of things you can do such as raiding, arena(yes, rated arena works) battlegrounds, world pvp and much more, playing a 70 twink here were by far the most fun years I've spent in wow.

I'm one of the most(if not the most) experienced player when it comes to Burning Crusade content on Warmane and if real life stuff will allow me to, I might make a guild for 70s to get some realm firsts.

10. I prefer to play like this instead of waiting 3 or 4 months so the devs can fix everything and then release the realm. We should thank them.

11. 1 month is enough time to do a realm first race + attempt to do a realm first of the raids of that patch. The attunement quest chains may slow that down. The main reason why that is done is to give us time to properly script instances and zones without making you wait another two months for the release
    You dont want us to wait way longer than we MUST - whatever the reasoning/aside from any gripes....Blissful Thinking, Sounds very acceptable Thanks

12. 1 month is enough time to do a realm first race + attempt to do a realm first of the raids of that patch. The attunement quest chains may slow that down. The main reason why that is done is to give us time to properly script instances and zones without making you wait another two months for the release
    I thought there were no attunements on wrath realms(for warmane).
    I tried entering Kara to test the chess event exploit and no attunement was required to enter.

13. I was actually hoping for a longer period of time. That would enable everyone to enjoy some of the earlier content rather than just rushing to 80 raiding. Would also give devs more time to fix bugs while we can still play the game.

14. I was actually hoping for a longer period of time. That would enable everyone to enjoy some of the earlier content rather than just rushing to 80 raiding. Would also give devs more time to fix bugs while we can still play the game.
    I'm pretty sure that most people are waiting this realm for wotlk, not vanilla or tbc. And no, we won't get bored of wotlk for a long time, because Lordaeron will be 1x, which is much better and entertaining than high rated realms. Well, only if it's gonna be as scripted as they says, of course. But i think that they are doing it very well.

Also i'm sure that if they increase time between expansions people will level up and wait till wotlk content or lose patience and quit forever. You don't want that, trust me.

There's already two months between vanilla/tbc and wotlk. It's enough time to play vanilla/tbc content.

15. I thought there were no attunements on wrath realms(for warmane).
    I tried entering Kara to test the chess event exploit and no attunement was required to enter.
    wasn't the attunement taken out during the 2.4 patch of tbc?

12 Last