1. Great guide! Was looking for a good talent build.

2. Here is my UI for shadow priests .

http://i.imgur.com/yUh929y.jpg

I do a lot of end game raiding and try to keep track of as much information as possible to maximize efficiency but I still like my UI clean and minimal with the most important data being closer to the center of the screen

is this 3.3.5 ?

can you give me a list of addons you are using ?

how can i get a UI like yours.. because mine is filled and sometimes its hard to manage everything..

3. Well I can see he is using alot of addons here. Yes it is patch 3.3.5.

The UI he is using is a pre-packaged UI called ElvUI which you can download from the warmane forums - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=276782

Apart from ElvUI I can also see the following addons -

1) Needtoknow
    2)DeadlybossMods
    3)Skada (Alternative to Recount)
    4)Castbars
    5)Button Forge (CD Tracker)
    6)Satrina Buff Frames

I also think he is using platebuffs to show the debuff on enemy healthbar but it could be a functionality of ElvUI which im not familiar with as well.

Cheers,
    Darkxss

4. This is probably the best guide currently on our forums. Thanks for making it.

Cheers

5. Great guide. Pretty much everything I needed is stated here. I shall be bookmarking this page.

Thanks a million!

6. Guys, I would like to know if http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=14774 is worth a try for a PvE Shadow Priest.

Thanks! õ/

7. Guys, I would like to know if http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=14774 is worth a try for a PvE Shadow Priest.

Thanks! õ/
    No, you should realistically never get that to proc in a raid or dungeon. If you do then something is very wrong

8. Great guide but I have a few questions.

1. How should shadow word: death be used in raiding? I've always used it if I have to move and SW:P / DP don't need to be refreshed so I can do some damage on the move. I would also try to use it on a low hp add (depending on encounter) in order to get the killing blow to proc spirit tap. Does it do sufficient enough damage to be considered part of the spriest rotation?

2. My opening is different than the guide's. I do Prepot > VT (weave 1) > DP (weave 2) > Sfiend (If BL is going to be popped at start) > MF full channel (weave 3-5) > SW:P with 5x Shadow Weaving > Sfiend (If BL is going to be used later). Each tick of MF gives a stack of weaving. Is this a bug or working as intended? Should I change my opening?

3. Does Inner Focus work on SW:P like how potion of wild magic does? Meaning if I pop inner and then apply SW:P after it'll get an extra 25% crit chance on it for the entire fight as long as it doesn't fall off and need to be manually reapplied?

9. SW:D, even glyphed, is worthless unless moving, where it does comparable damage to Imp DP but costs a good amount less mana.

Your opener is fine, it's just if you know you're getting BL 2-3 seconds in, it's worth delaying the initial application of the dots in favour of a Mind Flay so they go off buffed by Bloodlust. So basically opening with your shadowfiend, casting Mind Flay, and only then VT and DP. This is mostly because Shamans tend not to cast Bloodlust instantly at the start, but rather a couple of seconds in.

Inner Focus benefits only Mind Blast, Mind Flay, and Mind Sear. It's best used with Mind Flay on single target but obviously the damage gain is fairly trivial, it can be worth opting to save that for a divine hymn instead.

10. Thanks Sixtyninee and DarkenedHue for answering the questions while I was away. I completely agree with whatever they have said so you can just follow their advice.

11. Colors have been added to the guide to make it more aesthetically appealing. I will make more edits to make the guide easier to go through and find specific sections in the days to come once I get some time.

12. All edits have been made to make the guide easier to go through and find specific sections. Let me know if you would like me to make any changes. :)

13. Soft haste cap is 1250 or 1269?

14. Thanks, completelz forgot about that thread...

U could check that in the guide, since its the reason why i asked:

"The caps to watch out for -
    Hit Cap – 289 / 11% (For all races except Draenei) or 10% (If Draenei)
    Haste Soft Cap – 1250
    Haste Hard Cap – 1400"

First 1234 ... Last