1. Best "combo point" class besides rogue for PvP?

I'm pretty conflicted on what combo point class I want to play because I want to push high rating in 2's or 3's but as we all know, Warriormane isn't balanced that well due to bugs and other things. I really enjoy Ferals, WW Monk, and Ret Pallies (if you want to consider them combo point builders) but I hear a lot of bad things about all those classes on the forums. From what I've read is that Ferals are "ok" but are still a little bugged, WW Monks are squishy and take quite a while to build up brews for burst (which can easily be CC'd) and also have some bugs, and Ret Pallies have crap damage outside of CD's and "ok" damage with them. I've been playing Ret a little and have enjoyed myself but they just feel lackluster compared to what other melee classes bring to the table.

For those of you who have been playing longer than I have, would a feral, ret, or ww monk be better for pushing high ratings and why? I want to be able to hold my own in PvP and not lose due to class > skill. Not saying I am skilled with any of the classes I listed, but I'm willing to put in work to get skilled with them.

2. for those 4 classes you're talking about, the more skilled you're the scariest the situation can get for your enemies. just main one class, practice your *** off and it will pay off. i suggest playing a feral, they'll get fixed eventually and then you'll see the true power of the kitty cats

3. for those 4 classes you're talking about, the more skilled you're the scariest the situation can get for your enemies. just main one class, practice your *** off and it will pay off. i suggest playing a feral, they'll get fixed eventually and then you'll see the true power of the kitty cats
    congratz you managed to get "feral" "power" and "mop pvp" into one sentence.

about topic. there are none.

4. congratz you managed to get "feral" "power" and "mop pvp" into one sentence.

There are no what? No combo point classes that can achieve high rating other than rogue?

5. congratz you managed to get "feral" "power" and "mop pvp" into one sentence.

Feral is powerful in MoP PvP or atleast supposed to be

6. ww monk were top spec in 2v2 on retails prideful season, even more common on the highest ratings than warrior and dk/healer comps.
    Feral was top in pre-prideful season, insta cyclon nerf was too hard for them to handle.
    In 3s ww monk and rogue got some good high tier comps.

7. Ferals are so OP in PvP, everyone who says otherwise is either stupid or haven't played this game (yes, talking about Warmane, not retail)!
    Monks are still one of the best dps, damage-wise, but of course, it takes some practice to get used to kiting and healing, also: healing with energy resource, how can that not be great?
    Not going to talk about Rets, because I'm not that good with them, only tried them, nothing deep, so not gonna talk bs.

So, both ferals and monk are good choice, both have so good off-heals (if not the best in-game), great mobility (again, if not the best), but ferals have stronger defense (barskin, survival instincts, might of ursoc) while on the other side, monk have stronger burst (after full brew - leg sweep, then hitting couple of 100k+ with rising sun kick and then fist of fury for 150k overall, talking about crits of course).
    Ferals is more fun if you ask me, but that varies from person to person.

Good luck, whatever you choose.