1. [H] <Is a Cookie> - US Competitive PVE Guild

<Is a Cookie>®, a semi-hardcore raiding guild.
    Recruitment is Open.

<Is a Cookie> is a highly organized competitive PVE guild being formed on Lordaeron. We are now back with leadership from Old and New Is a Cookie. Our goals is to get every realm first raiding achievment on Lordaeron.

Accomplishments

WotLK | Cata
    Molten First Lich King 25 HC | Realm First Sindragosa 25 HC | Horde First Anub'Arak 25 HC
    Realm First Blood Queen Lanathel 25 HC | Realm First Professor Putricide 25 HC/NR
    Realm First Lich King 10 HC | Horde First Lich King 10/25 NR
    Molten First Rangaros 25 HC | Molten First Sinestra 25 HC
    Realm First 25/10 HC/NR Firelands Clear
    Molten First 10/25 HC Dragon Soul Clear

Schedule

25M Raids will be held at Saturdays and Sundays ------- 3:00 PM EST (20:00 ST) -----------. 10M raids are being scheduled on the Ingame calender so people can sign up for it. This schedule allows players from both Europe and South/North america to raid with us.

Community

We are very diverse, with experienced leadership and membership from all over the world. We are committed to ensuring that <Is a Cookie> members get along well and can enjoy playing in a positive, focused, competitive raiding atmosphere free of hate/racism/discrimination and other social issues commonly found in other communities. We seek like-minded players who feel the same.

Requirements

• Fluent English (reading & listening especially)
    • Excellent knowledge of your class (stat priority, Warmane bugs and workarounds, etc.)
    • PC that can handle 25 man raids without issue
    • Stable and reliable internet connection
    • Able to raid at least 6 hours a week per character, and up to 20 hours weekly for core progression.
    • Able to accept constructive criticism and quickly adapt or improve.
    • Overall positive, friendly attitude and the capacity to get along well with others.
    • Having a premium account isn't required, but is a huge plus.
    • Having a member in the guild vouch for you is another huge plus.
    • Understanding and agreeing to comply with our rules.

Recruitment

Demo/Aff/Destruction Warlocks
    Resto/Balance/Feral Druids
    MM/BM Hunters
    Resto/Enh/Ele Shamans
    Holy/Shadow Priest
    UH/Frost DKs
    Prot/ret/Holy Paladins
    Arms/Fury/Prot Warriors
    Arcane/Fire Mages
    Combat/Assa Rogue

Leaders

Oldozz
    Maru
    Echo

Streams

www.twitch.tv/isacookieguild - Resto Shaman/Arcane Mage
    www.twitch.tv/oldozzpro - Feral Tank
    www.twitch.tv/hugzwow - Holy Paladin
    www.twitch.tv/Fearingz - Discipline Priest

We look forward to reviewing outstanding applications.
    http://isacookie-lordaeron.shivtr.com/
    <Is a Cookie>
    Edited: December 21, 2015

2. What kind of effect will your guildpurge after Sartharion have for your overall realm first hunting? Why wasnt your guild recruitment succesfull?

3. What kind of effect will your guildpurge after Sartharion have for your overall realm first hunting? Why wasnt your guild recruitment succesfull?
    It is all about our current raiding times not working out for some of our members. We are fixing this and it wont affect us for the realm first hunting. Obviously we got snakebit because of the COS bug that everyone exploited, and we found out about it the day before it was fixed, which did not really give us a good chance of gearing up enough to kill sarth compared to other guilds.

4. I'd wish you good luck on your WotLK realm firsts but at this point the competition is looking next to non-existent. It's a pity my school commitments didn't let me stick around with you guys longer!

5. I'd wish you good luck on your WotLK realm firsts but at this point the competition is looking next to non-existent. It's a pity my school commitments didn't let me stick around with you guys longer!
    There are plenty of good guilds out there, so competition is not non-existent, but raids being released during the Christmas holidays and tons of lvling exploits not getting fixed did not really help us for OS at all

6. Pushovers like Sartharion and everything so far in Vanilla/TBC were never going to be accurate judges of the relative standings of guilds. Progression through buffed Naxxramas, Ulduar, and the rest of the raids beyond that will be what will sift out the average guilds, and the awesome ones.

7. Yep, I'm looking forward to watching you guys in Naxx and Ulduar for sure. I also apologize for not being able to stick around. I made a commitment that I just couldn't hold myself to. I thought I could handle it with my busy schedule, but becoming a target for camping and griefing on top of having to re-level was just too much stress for me -- and games should be fun, not stressful. I wish you guys the best of luck!

8. In need of all classes and specs.

9. Just letting everyone know who has been wondering since I've gotten multiple pm's. We have disbanded. Some have moved on to retail, some are still on lordaeron in different guilds. I don't want to say the reasoning behind the disband because there really isn't a point in doing so. All I'll say is we were disappointed in a plethora of situations that happened between December 10th and december 19th on lordearon and no course of action being done. Good luck to all the guild's out there sticking with it.

10. Just letting everyone know who has been wondering since I've gotten multiple pm's. We have disbanded. Some have moved on to retail, some are still on lordaeron in different guilds. I don't want to say the reasoning behind the disband because there really isn't a point in doing so. All I'll say is we were disappointed in a plethora of situations that happened between December 10th and december 19th on lordearon and no course of action being done. Good luck to all the guild's out there sticking with it.
    That's so sad to hear. :-( Best of luck to all of you