1. Yeah, who cares if you miss a shield bash or a shield slam. It's better to go YOLO! But I see you have a lot of experience in the skirmish bracket.... Don't even try, baby.
    Thing is, I never miss shield bash/shield slam:)

2. Thing is, I never miss shield bash/shield slam:)
    Ofc you don't miss shield bash, YOU DONT USE IT.
    YOLOSTORMGODXMULTIGLADEX3KOMGLMAO

TUNNELVISIONGODX

3. Ok fine, I admit, I'm jelly on your discoveries.
    I wish I was the one that discovered you don't need to be hit capped while 1h and shield, because who needs to land a disarm when you are at 2000 hp, right? you need the extra arp, amirght? more dmg=more wins=more glad titles.
    kappa

4. Not using shield bash? I understand rhese video games might affect your eyes as they presumptevely did, and make you lil' ******ed as you apparently are... so, check the video again ;d

5. Please ask a mod to delete this topic, before more people see how bad you are and quit making videos, actually don't, keep making them, you might become the new Athene.

6. The topic remains, the video is perfect considering the fact it's made randomly withing fifteen minutes. Now, imagine what I did for fifteen minutes, and what can you ''Tbcwascool'' do for fifteen minutes? Not even wipe your ***. :)

7. From the screenshot I've seen in the other page he didn't need fifteen minutes to beat ya!

8. To beat my alt which is 5.9k geared, a totally new character, as I am player with priest. Panofsky who are you? Sup guys? Why so much hate?

9. dude mace spec is complete garbage vs high resilience targets
    and since this is warmane everyone except warriors is goin around with 1100 to 1200+ resilience they prob dont know how to play without that ******ed stat

war needs to crit as much posible constantly 24/7 arms prot or fury all 3 spec require alot of crit and added crit dmg bonus from axe spec is epic
    in pvp its all about burst n cc and some brain

how you gona burst someone if you dont crit alot you simply cant
    warrior with bad crit chance like 39-40% or less is like havin aston martin but with half-dead engine

If lets say my target got 1200 resilience and if im mace spec and i got like 45% crit chance
    his 1200 resi is gona reduce my crit chance vs him for 12% so now my war got 33% crit chance vs him and with axe spec i would have 38% wich is still crap but alot better then mace and i also got crit dmg bonus

Tell me what the fuk you gona do vs 1200+ resi with 33crit chance you gona need help from someone to burst him down since you cant cause you dont CRIT and no crit no dmg imo

When i was rolling arms spec long time ago i use to roll with oathbinder and sts/mjolnir runestone trinket combination 51% crit chance 5k+ap and when mjolnir proc i get caped at 100% arp dmg was insane with dk histeria and all procs up i use to do 19k to 21k overpower crits on lvl80 dummy
    bladestorm in crowd with mjolnir runestone proc up and sts was devastating did more dmg then dbw/sts combo dunno how

Mjolnir runestone is underrated trinket i see alot of wars with votepoints trinket Needle-Encrusted Scorpion wich is complete garbage since it only have chance to proc on your crits so you need to first crit and then hope for that crap to proc and on the other hand you got mjolnir runestone that procs on basicaly everything

Only time mace spec was op as fuk was in burning crusade warrs use to roll stormherald and mace spec and could stunlock you better then rogue.

10. Poleaxe spec is based on percentages and circumstances aka RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS which is rng. Which means NOTHING IS CERTAIN. Will you crit or not doesn't depends on you but on luck and above mentioned circumstances, it's simple as playing a roulette... red/black/zero. On other hand mace specialization doesn't work that way, properly gemmed(STRENGHT OVERALL)/glyphed/enchanted/mace speced warrior is CERTAIN. He will CRIT less than the one above mentioned, but one is certain = more damage/less pve items/less armor penetration gems.

11. and the ''less'' you can fill with WHATEVER you desire.

12. mace spec gives you more sustained dmg, but it lacks burst.
    you can't kill a healer without burst.
    axe gives a lot of burst
    axe spec is better.

k.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

13. We have another problem here now. When I say that I'm a triple gladiator, i am, i'm not here to lie anybody. An ex, which means i haven't played in ages, so i came back, decided to make a short video comparing these two specs and simply post it on our forums. Now, all that non-playing time, plus fifteen ****ty minutes builded character immediately stepping into arena makes me woundable a little aka there has to be some mistakes in video, such as non focus, no intervene etc, slowed reflexes etc. Now, the thing I dont understand is why are you guys attackin' me like i killed half of your family? And what do you have against me?

14. If you know yourself you are not at the glad exp anymore, then don't say you had been 2.9k glad, it means absolutely nothing!
    I was 2.6k with multiple glad titles in s3 and s4 in BC, but I don't put it in the titles of my videos(that's if I make any) because I know it means **** right now.
    People care about now, not 4 years ago.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

First 12345 Last