1. Triple ex Gladiator 2.9/3k rated arms warrior mace/axe spec

Hello everyone, Warcrimes/Aftermath here.

So here's the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXfa...ature=youtu.be

Okay, first of all I made this character in fifteen minutes, was too ****ing lazy to macro everything, i just binded some ****, was lazy as well to install the addons, got only one or two... Playing with music, no sound, no skype/teamspeam... just a random ****. I even ****en clicked on some abilities lol

One thing, I would like to announce that the Ragnaros and rest of MOLTEN'S servers are pretty unfair considering the fact that there are too many donators that have huge advantage toward the ones who just started/started long ago but never donated, why? Because people don't have money, and it's reasonable, not everyone is rich like you ****ters. THIS GAME SHOULD BE BALANCED.

The point of a video is Poleaxe spec against mace spec.

The main problem with people is that they're following each other, for example an arms warrior saw a way higher rated warrior and he's gonna do precisely what the higher one does... ''Heeeeey, look at this guy, look at his talents, his moves, addons'' I'm gonna do the same and be like him!

Okay so... The world of warcraft is math, not the simple one, but afterall, math.

Five percent of critical strike is pure bullcrap while you can get fifteen percent of armor penetration and gem STRENGHT over than armor penetration(Im not saying that arp gems shouldnt be socketed over and there few times y'know) BUT STRENGHT mostly

Armor penetration doesn't helps that much with cloth/leather wearers such as rogues/priests/warlocks, strenght does. Why? Cause if you're too much arped you're going INTO minus, while with strenght you go into plus

On other side, if it's played on PvP ridicilous servers such as ragnaros, you need 400/500 resilience (SMOURNE) with peroperly geared holy paladin THAT KNOWS WHAT/WHEN/HOW to do things and just two shot people around and rushing everything infront of you with the weapon above mentioned (smourne) like most of the warriors that carry smourne do (not saying that you shouldn't watch your *** from time to time in this case EITHER) that's why they roll poleaxe spec I suppose.

Your armor penetration should go up to sixty percent + 10 percent you're gettin' from battle stance which is seventy = enough = more than that = you're in deep ****.

Average hit rating = 160, around five point five percent

Resilience depends what combo you play/where you play/your playstyle... BLACKROCK or either other servers. BLACKROCK is serious one considering pvp so you'll need around 1000 to 1100, less if play with holy paladin

Ragnaros for example = 700/800 since most of warriors there running around with holy paladin behind their asses and two shoting people in arenas/battlegrounds

STRENGHT = up to 1900 (IF POSSIBLE)

Critical chance = 40% considering the fact i'm not poleaxe speced in this video and that I lack of waaaaay better items that I don't have will and either time to obtain, like I said, i made this character in fifteen minutes... playtime around half hour. So let's say that crit should go up to 46/7 percent

LESS EXPERTISE *** POSSIBLE, MAKE IT ZERO = REND = GLYPH OF OVERPOWER - Domination.

However, you should use EQUIPING MANAGER and set instantly your gear, depends on which opponeneds you're about to face. For example, I'll carry 1400 resilience/skeleton key and mostly be in defensive stance if i face a shadow priest/frost mage, sub rogue/frost mage, sub rogue/shadow priest... and wait for em to blow everything they have, after all the **** they blow, they're in ashes.

Against arms/holy I'll carry as much arp as possible, resilience will be obviously less, but be carefull in that way, carryng too much armor penetration with you makes you woundable as ****, you're able to die in... three seconds.

Warcrimes/ 3k 2v2 rated warrior when I played this game seriously, few years ago... triple gladiator. Two years constantly rank one.

If you need anything, tips, tutorials, guides etc etc join us on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black...16602308534193 we will gladly help considering shadow priests/arms warriors you can find me on Ragnaros or either Warmane under the nicknames (RAGNAROS = AFTERMATH/SHADOW PRIEST), (WARCRIMES = ARMS WARRIOR)

Also, I'd like to announce that we created a PvP guild on horde side (Ragnaros), so whisper me in-game on character aftermath for an invitation

Kind regards,

best wishes...

Subscribe if you want to;) and enjoy.

2. I like the part when you click your retaliation and removed it from the bar at 3:09.

You should make some guides, I want to learn from the best.

Spoiler: Show
    Kappa

Five percent of critical strike is pure bullcrap while you can get fifteen percent of armor penetration and gem STRENGHT over than armor penetration(Im not saying that arp gems shouldnt be socketed over and there few times y'know) BUT STRENGHT mostly
    It's not just ''five percent of critical strike'' it's also 5% increased damage when you crit.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=12785
    Edited: August 17, 2015

3. I'm not sure ifyou're being sarcastic or not, but who cares in the end:)

Anyway, retaliation wasnt binded, couldnt do everything with a fifteen minutes played character, also... movin it outta action bar is simple because i didn't even lock em.

five percent damage is nothing:)

4. You gotta be kidding me, 5% dmg is A LOT.

Ofc I'm being sarcastic, if you got 3k rating legit then I'm a mermaid.

Next time don't record a video with a ''15 minutes character'' and expect positive feedback.
    You don't click your spells because you didn't have time to set them up, you do the same on your priest in the EOTS and IOC videos, you obviously had time to make your keybinds.
    If this is what you call 1.9k rating, I don't want to know how much you got on your ''3k warr multiglad''
    Edited: August 17, 2015

5. I like the part where you get lured off the bridge @ 3:00

6. I don't need no math, I already know axe>everything, the only time a spec was better than axe was when sword spec was reproducing your previous attack.

7. Just quit making videos, you're a joke.

8. Yea, I have plenty of reasons to be jelly on this.

Get yourself some macros/keybinds and come blackrock for 2s.
    You can use wrath gear, I'm gonna use starter gear.

9. If I am a joke, why would you take the screenshot playing with me in arena? Lel. Don't hate mate.

10. Prove that you're indeed 3k rating, come blackrock.

11. I honestly dont have time to argue here with you, since you're none. Like above mentioned, an ex. Cheers mate, less hate.

12. Let me duel your priest on Ragnaros then.
    I'm just a 1.9k exp warr, it should be really easy for you to beat me.
    I can see in this video you won against a 2.9k warr.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYuihHwJsVY

Like above mentioned, an ex. .
    An ex as in ''a parallel universe'' ?

123 ... Last