1. Question about Zygor leveling guide

Hello guys !

After many years of playing horde I finally decided to switch sides and join aliance, so I was looking for the best addon to speed up the process of leveling, because I'm not very familiar with quests in aliance starting zones so I googled and found Zygor lvling guide. I was able to find version that should be working with wotlk on 3.3.5 but many quests are missing or slightly altered ( humans starting zone, dwarf/gnomes starting zone, elf starting zones ) and I'm not sure where the problem lies. Is zygor leveling guide compatible with private servers? If not, are there any other good leveling guides?

2. Im using it currently on another server 1x and it works fine, and I remember using it on lordaeron old and it worked semi fine, reason was that many quests were not correctly "applied" requiring previous quests done when they shouldn't and some actually outright giving u "last chain" quest.

I assume this is more than fixed in the new lord so it should work fine, the addon does work with private servers, as long as they dont have custom content obviously.

3. Doesn't work too well because for some reason you will get less xp here than you would on retail. With similar addons I tried, always I was missing xp even though following the guide perfectly.

4. Doesn't work too well because for some reason you will get less xp here than you would on retail. With similar addons I tried, always I was missing xp even though following the guide perfectly.
    Drop rate on quest items from mobs, you got lucky and beat the average, therefor u got less exp overall. Thats one of the main reasons.

5. Doesn't work too well because for some reason you will get less xp here than you would on retail. With similar addons I tried, always I was missing xp even though following the guide perfectly.
    That's why there's little notes from time to time in the guide that says "Grind a Little". IE: Skinners, stay and skin some extra boars or bears for leathers, Herb/Miners could kill extra mobs just to get to some nodes etc.

6. I personally have QuestHelper there as a fallback, just hidden from view until Zygors isn't getting me where I need to be, but it's extremely rare that ever happens.
    As far as the EXP goes, I've been ok there too, might take another 15-30 mins of grinding on mobs and I usually take that time to farm proffs up. Keeps you levelled and flush for skill gold ;)
    Edited: August 21, 2015