1. [A] Dear community,PvP <The Silence> is recruting!

Dear community, this is a new guild formed by old friends, strictly focused on world pvp,rated-normal bgs and events.
    If you think you have what it takes and you wish to experience fun and challenging parts of PvP, and you are also a social person with a good sense of humour, apply for our guild and we will consider you depending on the effort you put into the application. If you can give your very best and you are willing to work as a team player, you will be tested in game through a duel and/or premade bgs.

For more info,videos,photos and apply visit our site http://thesilence.shivtr.com

Kind regards,
    Gm Knezqq
    Edited: August 20, 2015

2. I vouch. Take care guys and good luck.

3. There are some names that ring a bell or two :P

4. [color=#ffffff][size=5]Dear community, this is a new guild formed by old friends, strictly focused on world pvp,RATED-normal bgs and events

Kind regards,
    Gm Knezqq
    Why do you refuse doing rateds vs <and the Stealthed Rogues> everytime then?

5. Refuse? Is that what you call time when I was busy with my job and couldn't play for a few days,or as i call it,having a life outside of the game? Is that what you call when i choose to help my guildies with few premades or defend honor hold from countless no lifers who can't kill anything on their lvl? What do you want us to do, play rated whenever you want? I am sorry,I cannot play 24/7 like we've already seen that you can from literally hours attacking same vendor or same duel area even after you died many times. I want to spend the little free time I have with the people I care about. And for the record, I have ss of losses as well as wins. My guild is still new, and yet it has already done many rateds and not so badly for a new guild,even against your core i won and lost. Still, considering how pain in the *** you are, the next time we do rated, it will be with our best and only with our best, and not when you spam global for 3+ hours but when we wish and we have time.

6. So this is the new guild after Pokemonz got executed by it's leader?

7. What was left of it, yes. Some went horde, including "the leader", some stayed.

8. "leader" You should say the LEADER. Pokemonz got disbanded due to some events. I, the leader of pokemonz with couple friends decided to chill out on horde side until more infos drop on warmane regardless on future plans.
    Some people from Pokemonz remain on alliance side and did this guild Silence. But has no conection with Pokemonz, the only conection is that at a certain point of time they was in the guild called pokemonz.
    But im surprised that ppl still talk about my guild....Guess pokemonz did good after all.

9. Leader yeah right. /gkick everybody in the middle of Org raid and 5 min later,"guys it was a loyalty test, why didn't you ask for reinv back? If you were true friends you'd understand and ask to rejoin." And yeah, people still talk about it, but now usually the talk ends with laughter.

10. Drama off pls...all is in the past this a new guild and tring to make it's name...No one is scared to go for Rated but it's summer most ppl take this time to chill at the sea or are busy with work other chill at the mountains and so on....If you want so much to play Rated BGs and have someone to play vs don't go and say stuff like you are scared and other things like it you we did nice to even start doing rated in out fisrt few weeks so try to talk with other guilds...we are not the only one or even if you want more ally rated guilds make some ourself....

PS: Sorry for any mistakes in English
    Take care..

11. Heheh,we are here to have fun and in same time kick some horde *** :)

12. Leader yeah right. /gkick everybody in the middle of Org raid and 5 min later,"guys it was a loyalty test, why didn't you ask for reinv back? If you were true friends you'd understand and ask to rejoin." And yeah, people still talk about it, but now usually the talk ends with laughter.
    Spare me would you? Nice logic u got there...open a text book and search the definition of friend, loyalty and words like these because for you and some other ppl its strange words" I got kicked too from pokemonz long time ago and i was still loyal to guild and when i asked i got reinv back/when i got called i answered. I didnt brag about it , i didnt cry about it, i didnt start my own rebelion about it. I followed pokemonz during good times and bad times...Thats loyalty!

13. Please take your chit-chat in game or in other social networks.
    this post have nothing to do with pokemonz,your leading act or etc.Thank you. have nice day.