1. Transfers from other realms

So , I'm not really a hardcore wow player and haven't played here for a long time.. So I see there is this realm coming out. My question is: Can I start playing
    on another WOTLK realm and later transfer my character to Lordaeron? My friend and I really want to start playing wow again but before school starts and Lordaeron releases...

2. Nope. Transfers will never be available for Lordaeron.

3. is it that hard to check in the first page of the main thread (sticky) in this forum?? let me answer ur next question: there will be no instant 80 too (at least for now) :)

4. So , I'm not really a hardcore wow player and haven't played here for a long time.. So I see there is this realm coming out. My question is: Can I start playing
    on another WOTLK realm and later transfer my character to Lordaeron? My friend and I really want to start playing wow again but before school starts and Lordaeron releases...
    Unless Lordaeron will be in a desperate need for players,there won't be any transfers because it would ruin the fair-play,knowing that some players spend time to build their characters,step by step,while others will abuse the transfers .In the past,transfers to Lordaeron brought the first Shadowmournes,ruined the economy(eg: 1 epic gem used to cost 150g,after transfers 1800) and players were leveling on x20 only to transfers as fast as possible to Lordaeron.
    Please,don't feel rejected,don't take it personal,but the old Lordaeron players know that transfers and everything related to them brought the realm to ashes and ruined the spirit.
    To sum up,I consider this measure abusive and not appropriate for a project like Lordaeron.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

5. Rares13 has it right, the first transfers to Lordaeron destroyed it :( Don't want to ever see transfers again. And I hope people won't buy too much gear...

6. Unless Lordaeron will be in a desperate need for players,there won't be any transfers because it would ruin the fair-play,knowing that some players spend time to build their characters,step by step,while others will abuse the transfers .In the past,transfers to Lordaeron brought the first Shadowmournes,ruined the economy(eg: 1 epic gem used to cost 150g,after transfers 1800) and players were leveling on x20 only to transfers as fast as possible to Lordaeron.
    Please,don't feel rejected,don't take it personal,but the old Lordaeron players know that transfers and everything related to them brought the realm to ashes and ruined the spirit.
    To sum up,I consider this measure abusive and not appropriate for a project like Lordaeron.
    +1 ... those dark dark days.... do not want to relive that...

7. Rares13 has it right, the first transfers to Lordaeron destroyed it :( Don't want to ever see transfers again. And I hope people won't buy too much gear...
    They should remove that **** option anyway. No donor gear !!!

8. They should remove that **** option anyway. No donor gear !!!
    You haven't been around for too long,have you? they had a realm back in the olden days with no donor options available,they had to change that since economically the realm was a cash drain.