1. Question about Hunters MM PVP damages

hi guys, i have a medium geared hunter with 4221 AP and 277 pvp weapon, but as far as i played it seems to me that the damage is pretty low! i see like 2k crit of the weapon part of chimera shot, i mean, 2K wtf? with the magic portion it neither reach 4k!

some hunts told me to reroll bm that has quite higher damage, but i really enjoy mm and would bother me to surrend on this spec!

any help is welcome :D

2. Did you learn your spell ranks? Why am I asking this you wonder, because my ~5k gs hunter is doing way more damage with Chimera (Chimera is bugged in a positive way - doing more damage than it should.)
    And no, BM isn't better.

3. yay all spell are right rank... idk what's wrong D:

4. MM Hunter's damage in PVP is more than fine. Hell, even Survival hunters are just as insane in the hands of a good player. You're seeing low damage because of your gear. In PVP situations you're also likely to often be attacking targets with resilience, passive damage reduction abilities, defensive cooldowns up, etc. So don't expect to be doing anywhere near what you might do on a PVE boss target.

Spell Ranks probably don't have anything to do with this as Chimera Shot only has the one rank. It's normal for Chimera-Serpent damage to right now often hit for ridiculously low amounts because the spell is bugged to negatively double-dip on PVP targets such that its damage is reduced TWICE by effects on your target like Shield Wall, Barkskin, Shadowform (15% passive damage reduction), and possibly even resilience.

5. My hunters BG's damage with PvE gear no resilence :) easy crits often over 12k and when very lucky over 30k. Best is 39k

Unbuffed stats (from armory):

Melee
    Damage: 2552 - 3048
    Power: 5520
    Speed: 3.54
    Hit rating: 5.7%
    Critical: 57.69%

Attributes
    Strength: 91
    Agility: 2347
    Intellect: 773
    Stamina: 1844
    Spirit: 117
    Ranged
    Damage: 2722 - 3024
    Power: 6512
    Speed: 2.56
    Hit rating: 5.7%
    Critical: 63.56%

Defense
    Armor: 13837
    Dodge: 50.13%
    Parry: 7.89%
    Block: 0%
    Expertise: 0

6. very lucky over 30k. Best is 39k
    Yes, brag with Strand of the Ancient bugged damage. That way I did 120k with one Divine Storm and it's just as ******ed as what you wrote.

7. Duh... :) Strand of the Ancient excluded. Buggy as hell everyway...

8. hi guys, i have a medium geared hunter with 4221 AP and 277 pvp weapon, but as far as i played it seems to me that the damage is pretty low! i see like 2k crit of the weapon part of chimera shot, i mean, 2K wtf? with the magic portion it neither reach 4k!

some hunts told me to reroll bm that has quite higher damage, but i really enjoy mm and would bother me to surrend on this spec!

any help is welcome :D
    Your gear is ****. Get more gear, and you'll r*pe people with crits. MM damage is really good in both PvP and PvE. Not only that, but you're ranged, and you have a 50% healing debuff that can always be up on 1 target.

Also, MM has better consistent damage than BM (with that, I mean that you don't need cooldowns to do damage as MM, and you kind of do as BM) and just way more utility, survivability and CC than bm.

Stick to MM, learn how to play the spec, get better gear, and you'll be good.