1. Several questions regarding Neltharion [PvE]

Hey so as a player who haven't played cata since old Frostwolf from 7 months ago before the crash, I have several question:

1. What are the exp/drop rates here?
    2. I'm assuming PvE is very developed, isn't it?
    3. What are the top classes which currently hit the top of the charts on raids and dungeons? (DPS)
    4. How are the DKs on a DPS-wise on the charts?
    5. As for bugs, I know the server is playable. But are there many bugs that just get you frustrated often?

A thank you ahead for you helpers :)

2. Hey so as a player who haven't played cata since old Frostwolf from 7 months ago before the crash, I have several question:

1. What are the exp/drop rates here?
    2. I'm assuming PvE is very developed, isn't it?
    3. What are the top classes which currently hit the top of the charts on raids and dungeons? (DPS)
    4. How are the DKs on a DPS-wise on the charts?
    5. As for bugs, I know the server is playable. But are there many bugs that just get you frustrated often?

A thank you ahead for you helpers :)
    1. xp rates are x7, drop rates are normal in raids.
    2. yes, all high level raids are working, like FL, FL hc, DS, DS hc, BoT, BoT hc. At BDW there is just the last boss missing, which is being worked on for quite some time alrdy tho.
    3. Top dps classes are fire mages / ret paladins / arms warriors and assa rogues atm.
    4. I would say DK`s are decent. Top spec for DK's in pve is UH.
    5. There are some bugs, but you still can complete all high level raids with their loottable. Sometimes you get errors in RDF hc and have to requeue for another RDF hc to get valor points, canĀ“t think of more gambreaking bugs atm in PvE.
    Edited: August 18, 2015

3. Would just like to add that only the cata pve is working. Almost the totality of old school raids/dungeon is closed, denying you the possibility to run them or get the cool skins from them.

4. I see, and the "fire mages / ret paladins / arms warriors and assa rogues" you've mentioned, that relates to PvE or both pve and pvp?
    As for BDW, it was the same like this back in the day of Frostwolf.. Not surprised ^
    Lastly, when you say the DKs are decent.. What do you mean? Could you please elaborate? Back then it was said about the enh shammys aswell but I managed to top some charts or at least be in the firsts (and thats with a steady rotation and decent gear, not something special)

Oh and what about other classes in the top charts? How are they doing?
    Edited: August 18, 2015

5. I see, and the "fire mages / ret paladins / arms warriors and assa rogues" you've mentioned, that relates to PvE or both pve and pvp?
    As for BDW, it was the same like this back in the day of Frostwolf.. Not surprised ^
    Lastly, when you say the DKs are decent.. What do you mean? Could you please elaborate? Back then it was said about the enh shammys aswell but I managed to top some charts or at least be in the firsts (and thats with a steady rotation and decent gear, not something special)

Oh and what about other classes in the top charts? How are they doing?
    Almost every class is viable both in pvp and pve and enh shammies are still very good and dk's are decent since unholy is very viable (but you need skill to master it well) and frost is good too in matter of damage but a bit squishy in pvp and blood spec is a very good tank in cata but it's a faceroll class in pvp and is not quite well received.