1. We will make you play rated battlegrounds!

Hello everyone,
    I'm Rufus, guild master of the guild <and the Stealthed Rogues>.
    We are a PvP guild that is absolutely focused on rated battlegrounds and sadly there is no alliance guild that would like to play with us. Rated battlegrounds between groups of the same faction are disabled, so we cannot play against CCC.
    We have decided to motivate alliance to form rated groups and try to beat us. So here is the deal.
    We are playing (or at least trying to play) rateds every day. All you have to do is to play against us.
    You have to login on any Horde character when you are preparing your group and talk to me or anyone who would be leading rated bg from our guild. You will say that you are organizing a group for rated and you want to play against us.
    You have to organize a group that will want to win a rated, people in the group must be aware what they are doing and where they are going.
    Both our groups que for rated battleground at this point. We get in the same battleground and play.
    Here starts the best part:
    At the end of the battleground you get 10k gold for organizing a group that joined a que for rated against us (minus 1k for every member of your group that abandons the battleground before the end).
    You could say that 10k isn't much and it's not worth it, but we want you to actually play to win. That's why we are paying 100k gold to a pug group that beats us. If you win on the conditions I described above you will be paid 100k gold as a group, so most likely it will be split among 10 members of your raid group.

Obviously, you are not getting paid if you are cheating with any sort of hacks, or abuse crucial bugs (including super fast mounts in rated).
    The offer is for pug groups, which means you cannot have more than 5 members of the same guild in the group, unless we agree to that before playing rated. I will trust your honesty that you wont be leaving the guild just not to be in it before playing with us.

I am very honorable man, paid any lost bets or debts I had. We can afford this easily as a guild, especially as we don't intend to lose, below is the screenshot of our guild bank.

Looking for your whisps in game or some messages to arrange it here.
    Cheers

PS, Don't call it wintrading. We are trying to motivate people to play and win. There is no such option we would let anyone win or just give people gold for queing empty rateds.

PS2, I will add some links to crucial bugs about rated battlegrounds that are already reported on bug tracker so they may be fixed faster. If you have any other to be added and refering to rated bgs, write me a PM.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306 - same faction rateds
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/204 - my old chaotic report about most important bug, rated bg rating system.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/59 - rated EotS map, crucial for real EotS rateds.
    Edited: August 18, 2015

2. Will you guys have enough players at 11:00pm server time? :P

3. We are EU guild mostly, check it in game though and talk to me or anyone. Whenever we have people we are up for it.

4. We are EU guild mostly, check it in game though and talk to me or anyone. Whenever we have people we are up for it.
    Who should I talk to and how many people would count as enough?

Also, obligatory plug for this bug:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306

Go and upvote it people!

5. I am very honorable man

Is that why you and your entire guild were mass murdering every single alliance member last night at the honor vendor's place ? XDD

6. Noto it's hard to tell, we were taking some pugs in the past, but we always try to avoid it. If I'm online maybe 8 people would be enough, even though we usually have more.
    Honestly it's hard to tell who you should whisp when I'm not around, you can try basically with anyone, but most likely Dreamy would try to organize a group. People may just organize it and play, but when I'm not on, I don't think they will be paying allies for playing.

Praetorian, we had fun, thought you had some entertainment too. First time we wiped you guys on pvp vendors we were 7man.

7. Ok, kind of on topic :D

Verbally Violent will match the above exactly as stated, but only after 11:00 server time (since that is when i can play).

We can also afford it, and I have no reason to not pay.

Please free to message anyone online in the guild at that time, and tell them to message me on Skype/Facebook, if I'm not on.

You can find me on one of my two characters: Notorious or Blazzin.

Hope we can get a lot of activity this way!!

8. I have few questions about this, I like the idea cause it might motivate people but:
    1. If pugs join more than once, do they get 10k gold every time and what is the limit they can get, I mean what if they want to queue 10 times, do you pay them 100k gold? Or does it work only once for a specific group?
    2. If it works once for a specific group and they switch few members around, do you pay 1k per new member?
    2.a) If it works 10k per every time they queue, and they just seem to suck and keep queuing just for the gold, at what point does it become win trading? I am asking this because if it becomes obvious that after 3-4 hard losses, the group just cannot win and they keep queuing anyway, it kinda does look as pay for win, or give rating for gold. And lets face it, anybody with a little knowledge of horde pvp, has to know that you are not easy to beat and they will most likely get destroyed.
    2.b) Also what if the group is obviously low ilvl, and just from the appearance has no chance of winning and is doing it only for the gold, again it looks like giving you rating for the gold. Do you still queue because they might be some OP pros and skill> gear?
    3."You have to organize a group that will want to win a rated, people in the group must be aware what they are doing and where they are going." -How can you make sure of this? Does it mean that if they get wiped in wsg instantly, they have to keep ressing to prove that they want to win or else no gold?
    For the time being I choose to believe that you are doing this for fun and cause you want rateds, since the same faction queue is unlikely to be fixed any time soon, how do you justify the seemingly "give rating for gold or pay for rating" appearance of this kind of an agreement?
    Edited: August 18, 2015

9. No Alliance guilds want to do Rated Battlegrounds. Oh darn.

This was the same kind of problem we had back in the earliest days of Frostwolf-- back during Wrath of the Lich King, and again when we were in Cataclysm. "There are no good players on Alliance side" they would always say. The typical response to this by most of the good players Alliance *did* have was to transfer to horde. The result of this was an even wider gap in player competency between factions.

Before long, the horde side becomes filled with elitist guilds where only those with the best gear and highest arena ratings are allowed to join, while Alliance guilds are basically just a bunch of SGI farms filled with mindless solo players. I have seen history repeat itself on Molten/Warmane so many times.

There was one exception. Years ago, when Frostwolf was still in its Wrath of the Lich King days-- Frostwolf was dominated by the Horde, and the Horde was dominated by a very large and powerful guild called Pirates of Balls Deep. Having always been an Alliance player, I could never really know their reasons, but one day, suddenly, all of the member of Pirates of Balls Deep had become Alliance. This action alone created a massive shift in power between the Horde and Alliance on Frostwolf. Suddenly things were not so hopeless for the Alliance, and what remained of the Horde now actually had challenging opponents to do battle with.

The moral of this story is: If you feel that the Alliance is lacking, lend them your strength.

10. Imo I think it was nice back in hell scream (I think that was the name,) anyway there were only a few guilds that would do rateds but it was frequent btw Rufus u know if Tiago still plays or na. Also I am not gm or anything but brb wife aggro could do some rateds vs u. On a side note not really a big fan of the gold giving. First off the gold itself makes it sound like win trading and second off are we encouraging pugs it's more fun in gvg u have to agree 😀.

11. damn i miss those rateds we did rufus :D
    Good luck getting some ^^ Hope I can play against you again in a near future :)

12. Imo I think it was nice back in hell scream (I think that was the name,) anyway there were only a few guilds that would do rateds but it was frequent btw Rufus u know if Tiago still plays or na. Also I am not gm or anything but brb wife aggro could do some rateds vs u. On a side note not really a big fan of the gold giving. First off the gold itself makes it sound like win trading and second off are we encouraging pugs it's more fun in gvg u have to agree ��.
    I can't count how many times I have asked VV, brb wife aggro, pokemonz and now also silence to play rateds against us. I do it every single day few times. I have lost hope in playing with other guilds on regular basis. They que from time to time, but I think pug groups are our last chance to play more often.
    I believe that pug assembled of 2.5k players from alliance would be capable of beating us in rated bg. I just don't know how to motivate these people to play.

Tiago, noone on alliance side was ever organizing rateds so eagerly like you were. Perhaps Notorious is doing it often as well, but basically never when we would like to play. Come back and start doing it again, because the entire alliance hasn't got a single person who wants to organize rated groups to play with us.

13. I can't count how many times I have asked VV, brb wife aggro, pokemonz and now also silence to play rateds against us. I do it every single day few times. I have lost hope in playing with other guilds on regular basis. They que from time to time, but I think pug groups are our last chance to play more often.
    I believe that pug assembled of 2.5k players from alliance would be capable of beating us in rated bg. I just don't know how to motivate these people to play.

Tiago, noone on alliance side was ever organizing rateds so eagerly like you were. Perhaps Notorious is doing it often as well, but basically never when we would like to play. Come back and start doing it again, because the entire alliance hasn't got a single person who wants to organize rated groups to play with us.
    I keep asking Rogues every night for Rated BGs but they never seem to have "enough" players. Even if they have 16 on with Dreamyz. Sadly I've lost hope on them too and just spend my time on Diablo since atleast its productive. Maybe when same faction gets enabled, I'll find an Alliance guild with people that have "enough" players :/

14. Cleaned off-topic by request. Try to avoid it in this thread.

15. Cleaned off-topic by request. Try to avoid it in this thread.
    Thanks so much.

12 Last