1. Progressive?

so i havent been able to find the exact info ive been lookin for.

found out about this new 1x server with all the fixes etc just a few days ago from the dodgykebab vid

my question is this:

it was stated that there will be a one month period from sept 26th* (ish)- Oct 26th (assume) stuck on vanilla another month to Nov. 26th (assume) in TBC content (love the idea btw and wish the one month would be extended a bit to encourage raiding etc but thats another topic), but what happens after this??? is it a progressive realm with just Nax, OS, Eye, and first boss of VoA released and then progressively releasing more content every few months of when we get through the 2 months of vanilla and tbc does it jump straight to POS, FOS, HOR farming then into icc....

hopeing for progressive server but havent seen anything written on this... perhaps if anyone knows for sure or could provide a link to the information im asking that would be appreciated

2. Just like Blizz, nax and OS and eye released as well as archavon the stone watcher. Then Onyxia's layer and toc 10/25 along with HC versions. then FOS POS HOR rleased then iCC in WINGS and RS eventually, not all at once. It will probably be a year before we even see LK. I'm sure the vault of archavon bosses will be released within those raids as well.
    Edited: August 19, 2015

3. If this happens, I have a reason to come back for sure

4. well thats what im hoping happens, however i have yet to hear a for sure from the dev's that this is the plan... and what the timeframe is ... like 3 months of nax? or whats the dealeo

5. warmane hasnt set time frames, we have nothing in stone, we can only speculate, assume, and try to decipher every comment the devs may grace us with, one word or 30, like there could be a hidden meaning inside :P
    Which is great right?! we gettin a whole new un- inhabited world with no free gear and no turbo rates!! WhooHooo!!

Progressive, but JUST HOW SO we dunno
    welcome around anyhow enjoy your stay sarg

6. @ mizara soo true, will play here anyway just hope the dev's dont try and rush progression too fast want the retail experience again even if it is easyer due to having all the theorycrafting done for us already :D

7. I have a question about this progressive realm as well. Will it be having the release events for the expansions/raids? Like with Naxxramas these big scourge crystals cropped up all over the world in Vanilla, or the Wrath zombie event, or the opening of the Dark Portal. If those show up then I will definitely be playing.

8. I have a question about this progressive realm as well. Will it be having the release events for the expansions/raids? Like with Naxxramas these big scourge crystals cropped up all over the world in Vanilla, or the Wrath zombie event, or the opening of the Dark Portal. If those show up then I will definitely be playing.
    As good as that may be, I don't think it'll happen.

9. As good as that may be, I don't think it'll happen.
    Yeah I don't really expect them, but I haven't heard anything about it and I'm rather curious.

10. The most probably is that not since those events are extremely complicated

11. maybe they will. you never know. especially as they are gonna lock the content, so before the release of the new one there might be something

12. My friend if u read in the main topic around page 89-92 u could see that the staff atm want make a "rush" of the content. And not an offlike season like this http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_5_Arena_rewards

13. I gave you the ups and downs of each option... if long arena seasons are chosen then DW and Rag must be ported to the Lord Core before the Lord playerbase can even see the raids. To explain, long arena seasons will mean that you will have to wait over half a year to even see ICC, and i don't think the other two realms fancy waiting

EDIT
    So that you don't misunderstand again, we can give you the long arena season periods, release the raids at the same pace and update DW and Rag to the Lord Scripts right as Northrend is released. The risk in that is that we are updating those two realms with scripts that no player has seen before, there may be crash issues or performance issues
    Edited: August 22, 2015

14. Uhmmm I don't understand the problem about the time. I mean in offy from season 5 to season 8 were passed 12 months. A reasonable time for a server like this. With the blizzlike season length u can make the best Wotlk server ever seen. With a rush to icc,well u will have another endgame Wotlk server like many other out there. And probably not the best.

U can't give a season pvp longer than a pve season. U can't release a new raid before season end.

For the crash and issues risk I agree...but for fix icc on rag and dw asap u will kill lord u know this
    Edited: August 22, 2015

15. Uhmmm I don't understand the problem about the time. I mean in offy from season 5 to season 8 were passed 12 months. A reasonable time for a server like this. With the blizzlike season length u can make the best Wotlk server ever seen. With a rush to icc,well u will have another endgame Wotlk server like many other out there. And probably not the best.
    The problem is that the population of DW and Rag wont be happy to hear that they have to wait a year to see some of the features on Lordaeron, and if we give them those without first stress testing it on real players (aka initial releases of the raids etc), there may be instability and lag issues.

Porting just some scripts over is quite tedious too. Eg if Ulduar is to be ported then we need to port all of the core changes which support it.... aaand changing parts of the core at a time will make a lot of things randomly break

12 Last