1. I dont know why they payed him to review a server thats currently in PTR state.

2. It has been already discussed in the "General" section. Regarding the video, he pointed out some amazing things that are working on the new Lordaeron, but there are far greater ones he didn't present, maybe because he doesn't know about them or didn't give his best. The staff confirmed that we will have very few broken quests, all arenas working as intended, Shadowmourne quest working, Wintergrasp, pathfinding, fixed major class bugs(Rogue, Protection Warrior),important quests that lead to awesome scenes, such as The Battle of Wrathgate, The Siege of Undercity, "Journey to Undercity" the quest that has been misplacing Sylvanas for years, is now working, Ulduar, Eye of Eternity and many other awesome features are now working properly.

3. I dont know why they payed him to review a server thats currently in PTR state.
    I guess they paid him ,so people can hear about the new Lordaeron, as soon as possible .

4. Easy. Its excellent advertising. Its worked already.

5. i dont know why they payed him to review a server thats currently in ptr state.
    its preview!

6. The amount of ''damns'' given is...nonexistent. Go spam your channel elsewhere.

7. I think he should do video after the realm is launched, that way he will show all the content to shut those hater's mouths.

8. Should've specified it's going to be progressive at least :<