1. Rogues and ferals

I just live these two classes playstyle and im wondering which one should i level(MOP).. feral or a rogue?

How are rogues on warmane?
    How are ferals on warmane?
    Any bugs or smthing like that?
    Are they goood here?

2. Playing rogue right now is kind of tricky because we're constantly needing energy and supposedly a lot of passive traits and things that are supposed to balance that out are a bit broken.

As for who to choose between them-- you will have a lot more survivability as druid whereas even the most geared rogues tend be incredibly squishy/easy to kill. I suppose the trade-off is the sheer amount of burst damage you can do as rogue, particularly as combat rogue in both PvE and PvP.

Blade Flurry can lead to some pretty ridiculous AOE damage. For instance, last week my team was getting camped at the graveyard in Temple of Kotmogu while the enemy team held all four orbs standing close together in the center. I was able to stealth out of the graveyard and pick up the berserker buff, pop my trinket-- Marked for Death-- Slice and Dice-- Adrenaline Rush-- Shadow Blades all while still stealthed-- popped Killing Spree and killed all four orb carries and a bystander almost instantaneously. We still lost the game of course but to me it felt like a win just for that one moment XD

I don't play druid yet however so I can't really compare. I do know they have ridiculous defensive capabilities with bear form and can fully heal themselves ridiculously fast.

Long story short:

pick rogue of you want to do more damage/offense
    pick druid if you want heals/defense
    Edited: August 19, 2015

3. Playing rogue right now is kind of tricky because we're constantly needing energy and supposedly a lot of passive traits and things that are supposed to balance that out are a bit broken.

As for who to choose between them-- you will have a lot more survivability as druid whereas even the most geared rogues tend be incredibly squishy/easy to kill. I suppose the trade-off is the sheer amount of burst damage you can do as rogue, particularly as combat rogue in both PvE and PvP.

Blade Flurry can lead to some pretty ridiculous AOE damage. For instance, last week my team was getting camped at the graveyard in Temple of Kotmogu while the enemy team held all four orbs standing close together in the center. I was able to stealth out of the graveyard and pick up the berserker buff, pop my trinket-- Marked for Death-- Slice and Dice-- Adrenaline Rush-- Shadow Blades all while still stealthed-- popped Killing Spree and killed all four orb carries and a bystander almost instantaneously. We still lost the game of course but to me it felt like a win just for that one moment XD

I don't play druid yet however so I can't really compare. I do know they have ridiculous defensive capabilities with bear form and can fully heal themselves ridiculously fast.

Long story short:

pick rogue of you want to do more damage/offense
    pick druid if you want heals/defense
    Feral heals? wtf

4. Yes. They can offspec as a healer. Rogues cannot.

5. Yes. They can offspec as a healer. Rogues cannot.
    he is asking for ****ing feral not resto.

6. Feral druids have very minimal healing, but it is some. They are survivable and if played well have good CC options. However, if you want to PvP with them beware that you are listed as "You are in Combat" most of the war even when you are not in combat, so half the time that you should be able to mount or stealth you cannot. I realize this may be partly due to broken talent choices but if you cannot choose the best talents due to a bug, that's the definition of broken. So you respawn and immediately click the mount or stealth button but you cannot because you are in combat, and there isn't an enemy for half a map from your location.

If they ever fix that, druids are adequate but only good if you are a very smart player who like to practice and hone all the abilities.

Rogue has a few nice features and they seem like bug exploit but maybe a rogue who played retail can verify these are meant to be this way like they are on Frostwolf and correct me if I am wrong.
    1.) You can nearly perma stun 1 person w/o ever breaking stealth.
    2.) You can endlessly turbo if you do not use any other abilities, the cool down on your turbo boost is smaller than duration of the boost.
    3.) Can backstab someone who is backed up against a wall. Happened to me a couple times but may be a fluke, someone else can verify.

7. ^ none of them even saw a feral ingame

Feral > Resto in terms of healing

8. ^ none of them even saw a feral ingame

Feral > Resto in terms of healing
    I swear this is true, the surival spells/skills + healing of a feral make them ridiciously hard to kill
    Also HotW as feral = OP HEALING

9. Asking for help on these forums is futile in best of scenarios.
    Leveling is quick,even without the heirlooms,so play both,and decide for your self what's what.

10. Im playing feral, dudes, Hotw without cenarian is ****, only way on warmane you can get sick heals is that you activate your burts along with HOTW so you get instant healing touches witch heal you for 100k each, otherwise, if you activate it to survive later (without skin and usroc) you will probably flop to death by 100k execute, so please, dont talk **** about us =)

11. go rogue if you want to oneshot
    get feral if you want to hybrid and kil everyone in the game in time.

12. If ferals are so good why are there none on the ladders?

13. If ferals are so good why are there none on the ladders?
    Just one guy, Ferilg