1. Mac download links

I didn't want to create a completely new topic just for this, but my attempt to get an answer in an old thread wasn't noticed. And it's understandable considering the amount of topics that are being created all the time.
    So the problem is simple, download links for Mac don't work, at all. It says "not available for Mac OS X", whereas they used to work a couple of months ago. Not sure if it has something to do with the new WotLK client or not, but the old client can't be downloaded either.
    Don't really care about Cata or MoP (even if there is a client for them), so don't know what's going on there.
    I found an old link that used to be on AT forum, but the torrent is dead. So is there a way to fix those links? or can someone give me another download link for the client that will work with Warmane?

2. Download the Windows client and then copy "World of Warcraft.app" into the game folder.

I have uploaded it here for you: https://mega.nz/#!JA83nazS!aW5IEyNVc...UhaUhJpK_xbjHA

3. Thank you sir. Let's hope this works.
    Is it going to work with the new models client or only with the old one?