1. Problems with Internet

Hello. I live in Sweden and something's wrong with my internet. for around 1.5 week now, I've been having a very laggy internet. I have tried restarting it many times but still it is the same.

I went to speedtest and checked the statistics of my internets speed.
    Here they are
    Ping: 46ms
    Download Speed: 11.16Mbps
    Upload Speed: 0.79Mbps

I have a Modem, not a Router. I have tried logging in on my webbrowser to view my internet settings but I couldn't even access that.

Could anybody help me, I can't even play the game, my delays are so big I can't hit players when they are running.

Thanks

2. Speedtest results look alright. Your problems might be due to some computer software slowing / analysing your packets. Have you tried with another computer?
    If it remains the same, then you might want to contact your ISP.

3. Hello. I live in Sweden and something's wrong with my internet. for around 1.5 week now, I've been having a very laggy internet. I have tried restarting it many times but still it is the same.

I went to speedtest and checked the statistics of my internets speed.
    Here they are
    Ping: 46ms
    Download Speed: 11.16Mbps
    Upload Speed: 0.79Mbps

I have a Modem, not a Router. I have tried logging in on my webbrowser to view my internet settings but I couldn't even access that.

Could anybody help me, I can't even play the game, my delays are so big I can't hit players when they are running.

Thanks
    Try contacting your ISP if your speeds are lower than what your ISP is advertising them to be. Your ISP should be your first-stop when it comes to issues with your internet.

If that is the speed you're supposed to be getting, there might be an issue with routing from your home to our servers in which case you can try out various programs that help with that such as WTFast. Either way, you'll have to talk to your ISP because they can analyze issues and test your line for further issues.

4. Speedtest results look alright. Your problems might be due to some computer software slowing / analysing your packets. Have you tried with another computer?
    If it remains the same, then you might want to contact your ISP.
    I have tried on my Macbook air and the issue is still the same, I'm trying to contact them now but somehow it is always hard to contact my internet provider.

5. Try contacting your ISP if your speeds are lower than what your ISP is advertising them to be. Your ISP should be your first-stop when it comes to issues with your internet.

If that is the speed you're supposed to be getting, there might be an issue with routing from your home to our servers in which case you can try out various programs that help with that such as WTFast.
    It is not the speed I am supposed to be getting, that is why I'm surprised I have this issue, I've had some problems with my ISP in the past to be honest, after I changed my router in January 2015, my internet was so slow that I couldn't see pictures on Facebook, after I called them they said "Wops, we accidently set the speed on low, it should be fast now" (After restarting it for 3 days straight)....I'm pretty sure my ISP is either having some kind of issue or is trying to scam me on money.

6. I have tried on my Macbook air and the issue is still the same, I'm trying to contact them now but somehow it is always hard to contact my internet provider.
    Then switch your provider (if you have any choices) if they're hard to reach. Most ISPs have facebook pages where you can contact them and simply post your username and they'll check it out for you.

Learn to demand what you're paying for, it's part of being a responsible adult.

7. Then switch your provider (if you have any choices) if they're hard to reach. Most ISPs have facebook pages where you can contact them and simply post your username and they'll check it out for you.
    I'll look into it, thanks for the attention.