1. To Warmane staff,

Hello,i would like to talk about some aspects of the new upcoming realm,I think adding mechanics of old Naxx to the 3.3.5 WotLK version is a bad idea,this would only bring a bad reputation to the realm,there are enough people out there who would like to join the server just for its simplicity,adding something that wotlk did not have is not necessary in my opinion,and i believe there are more to hold my idea.

Also i would like to add this to the thread;
    5% (March 2nd, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    10% (April 6th, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    15% (May 4th, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    20% (June 1st, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    25% (July 6th, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    30% (August 3rd, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    Edited: August 19, 2015

2. Hello,i would like to talk about some aspects of the new upcoming realm,I think adding mechanics of old Naxx to the 3.3.5 WotLK version is a bad idea,this would only bring a bad reputation to the realm,there are enough people out there who would like to join the server just for its simplicity,adding something that wotlk did not have is not necessary in my opinion,and i believe there are more to hold my idea.

Also i would like to add this to the thread;
    5% (March 2nd, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    10% (April 6th, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    15% (May 4th, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    20% (June 1st, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    25% (July 6th, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    30% (August 3rd, 2010) - Strength of Wrynn / Hellscream's Warsong
    Of course, it's a bad idea, but the last time I dared to present my opinion on this matter,I was hunted on every thread and insulted by a group of players from Serbia, the staff saw it,but didn't take action,so beware, even though you might be right, if you have the courage to make your point in a delicate way, you will be bashed until you change your opinion.

Unfortunately, it's too late because the results of the poll could be "altered" immediately and even worse, there are players that don't understand what are they voting for, so those who realize the flaws of these changes are forced to accept what the majority chose for them.
    Edited: August 19, 2015

3. Of course, it's a bad idea, but the last time I dared to present my opinion on this matter,I was hunted on every thread and insulted by a group of players from Serbia, the staff saw it,but didn't take action,so beware, even though you might be right, if you have the courage to make your point in a delicate way, you will be bashed until you change your opinion.
    Yo, not all of them have been from Serbia :P

4. lolololololol where are u from Rares when u only blame ppl from 1 country for bashing u on forums, i really wish 2 know ?:)))

5. lolololololol where are u from Rares when u only blame ppl from 1 country for bashing u on forums, i really wish 2 know ?:)))
    I hate your stereotype so much;shortcut writing and talking nonsense,if you would like to hold your ground on this type of threads please write properly,or else you will get ignored by others for your ignorance,#been there.

6. Of course, it's a bad idea, but the last time I dared to present my opinion on this matter,I was hunted on every thread and insulted by a group of players from Serbia, the staff saw it,but didn't take action,so beware, even though you might be right, if you have the courage to make your point in a delicate way, you will be bashed until you change your opinion.

Unfortunately, it's too late because the results of the poll could be "altered" immediately and even worse, there are players that don't understand what are they voting for, so those who realize the flaws of these changes are forced to accept what the majority chose for them.
    That's the thing you must have missed. You aren't right, you aren't wrong. You merely have an opinion and you are trying to shove it on everyone else.

This decision, is entirely up to the staff of Warmane, who have also stated clearly, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY HERE. You really cant get much more clear than that.

The reason people attacked you, is partly due to the high horse you seem to be on when what you say should be taken as gospel. This will be a hardcore realm, the first of its kind. The casuals (thats you) are the reason retail is absolute trash now. Warmane would be better to think for themselves, and not listen to people like you that only want easy mode.

You say you voice your opinion, which is great, how about receiving others opinions with an open mind?