1. LOL AT GIVING REWARDS ON MOP

Free "glad" titles boys.. get them while they are free..

down the hill we're going..

2. I dont think titles should be awared what so ever for MoP As someone who is on that list to get one, Almost the entire top 20 has wintraders/dodgers/Buffstackers/exploiters

3. Your team must be made 1 month b4 season ends, and your first game has to be before 35 days when season ends. This makes no sense, make it 30 days b4 season end instead of 35.

4. [*]Your first game in the team happened with less than 35 days left in the season.
    Hi, Okay so.
    This rule does not make any sense at the circumstances because
    A) Isn't it weird you post this rule AFTER it's already too late to make a team, EG the 19th when this was posted.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to announce this rule, or even this thread before the deadline, aka the 15th?
    It's kinda obvious why I'm asking this, because we made our team on the 19th, a few hours before you posted this.
    Wouldn't it be better/fair to make it 30 days? It was 30 days on the other seasons aswell.
    I hope that you guys understand and do something/change to this rules down to 30 days, which is alot more fair

This might sound rude but it's basically like this
    ''Lol, okay guys you had to make a team 35 days prior season end to be qualifed for the rewards, but we're just now telling you this when it's 30 days left of the season''

5. Yea i made my team on 18th of august, we are 70-5 on DW atm with 2050 rate, wich means we dont make the 35 days because when it hits december 20th the team will be 34 days old. Make the days count to the deadline just like last season 30 days is a fair option. Because now people who made team in these 3 days to farm titel are lost

6. The thread will be updated as we also review Mists of Pandaria situation in terms of rewards, we have several options we need to consider. The deadline date and the amount of days before season's end has been corrected and is aligned.

We will also update the thread with the exclusive mount once we decide which one we'll use.
    Edited: August 20, 2015

7. Also please update the armory with the ban of the wintraders :D makes it confusing to watch

8. There's 1 day to make team to still make it to season end y / n?

9. I support not giving out titles this season for MOP, I feel like buffstacking should be fixed + the whole you don't lose rating if you alt f4 thing and all that.

10. In regards to the MoP rewards situation, we would like to reward the effort of the players that have fought during the season and it was slightly different in terms where we could check and monitor the ladder with extensive internal tools but on the other hand we're also aware of the numerous difficulties and bugs that the players have faced during the season so our decision is the following, we'll have the titles as rewards but they'll be only temporary and they will last for only one season and after that they'll be removed.

Other realm's rewards (titles) will be permanent as usual.

11. In regards to the MoP rewards situation, we would like to reward the effort of the players that have fought during the season and it was slightly different in terms where we could check and monitor the ladder with extensive internal tools but on the other hand we're also aware of the numerous difficulties and bugs that the players have faced during the season so our decision is the following, we'll have the titles as rewards but they'll be only temporary and they will last for only one season and after that they'll be removed.

That's actually a great solution, props

12. In regards to the MoP rewards situation, we would like to reward the effort of the players that have fought during the season and it was slightly different in terms where we could check and monitor the ladder with extensive internal tools but on the other hand we're also aware of the numerous difficulties and bugs that the players have faced during the season so our decision is the following, we'll have the titles as rewards but they'll be only temporary and they will last for only one season and after that they'll be removed.

perfect idea thanks prot

13. In regards to the MoP rewards situation, we would like to reward the effort of the players that have fought during the season and it was slightly different in terms where we could check and monitor the ladder with extensive internal tools but on the other hand we're also aware of the numerous difficulties and bugs that the players have faced during the season so our decision is the following, we'll have the titles as rewards but they'll be only temporary and they will last for only one season and after that they'll be removed.

could do this for cataclysm realms too :)

First 123412 ... Last