1. In regards to the MoP rewards situation, we would like to reward the effort of the players that have fought during the season and it was slightly different in terms where we could check and monitor the ladder with extensive internal tools but on the other hand we're also aware of the numerous difficulties and bugs that the players have faced during the season so our decision is the following, we'll have the titles as rewards but they'll be only temporary and they will last for only one season and after that they'll be removed.

Other realm's rewards (titles) will be permanent as usual.
    Perfect solution. Gj man this way they will have titles for hard work but the people who wintraded for titles won't get to keep them forever either 😆

2. I would suggest to reconsider the rewards in the WOTLK realms (not talking about Blackrock) for the following reasons:
    - 2s isnt supposed to be rewarded at all, and a fresh start for Warmane could take care of it.
    - 3s in the WOTLK realms is getting worst each day, for the lack of interested in it and for the lack of rewards at the end of the season
    - The number of Gladiators titles provived from the 3s is lower then in the 2s bracket which makes no sense at all, the only difference is the Seasonal/Mount rewards for the rank1 in 3s.
    I feels like this time Warmane almost decided those titles completly randomly, as for example, i dont see the point in dont give all the titles just for 3s as is supposed to be like that.
    Seasonal Glad
    Glad
    Duelist
    Rival
    Challenger.
    Giving the titles for 2s helps to kill the 3s bracket, especially as there isnt any proper or interesting rewards unless for the R1, which isnt something doable by the most.
    Would like to know the reason behind this rewards decisions, im talkin about DW/Ragnaros.
    THe seasonal rewards are supposed to be something to make the players more interested in play 3s, but with those, seems more like will be a race for 2v2 farm, as the ranks required for the Gladiator title are the same as in 3s, with the difference that you actually can get the ques.
    I guess those rewards simply takes away even more the already almost dead activity of the 3s.

3. I would suggest to reconsider the rewards in the WOTLK realms (not talking about Blackrock) for the following reasons:
    - 2s isnt supposed to be rewarded at all, and a fresh start for Warmane could take care of it.
    - 3s in the WOTLK realms is getting worst each day, for the lack of interested in it and for the lack of rewards at the end of the season
    - The number of Gladiators titles provived from the 3s is lower then in the 2s bracket which makes no sense at all, the only difference is the Seasonal/Mount rewards for the rank1 in 3s.
    I feels like this time Warmane almost decided those titles completly randomly, as for example, i dont see the point in dont give all the titles just for 3s as is supposed to be like that.
    Seasonal Glad
    Glad
    Duelist
    Rival
    Challenger.
    Giving the titles for 2s helps to kill the 3s bracket, especially as there isnt any proper or interesting rewards unless for the R1, which isnt something doable by the most.
    Would like to know the reason behind this rewards decisions, im talkin about DW/Ragnaros.
    THe seasonal rewards are supposed to be something to make the players more interested in play 3s, but with those, seems more like will be a race for 2v2 farm, as the ranks required for the Gladiator title are the same as in 3s, with the difference that you actually can get the ques.
    I guess those rewards simply takes away even more the already almost dead activity of the 3s.
    Pretty much summs up why the 3s bracket is more or less dead. I am also curious why warmane is giving titles for the 2s bracket (for all realms) which is not blizzlike, but at the same time claim to follow/introduce ONLY blizzlike features.

4. Pretty much summs up why the 3s bracket is more or less dead. I am also curious why warmane is giving titles for the 2s bracket (for all realms) which is not blizzlike, but at the same time claim to follow/introduce ONLY blizzlike features.
    Blizzlike is a double edged sword thats why.

5. Pretty much summs up why the 3s bracket is more or less dead. I am also curious why warmane is giving titles for the 2s bracket (for all realms) which is not blizzlike, but at the same time claim to follow/introduce ONLY blizzlike features.
    When is something that they have to work on,as revive 3v3 bracket its not Blizzlike.
    When is something for dont put their effort to increase the quality of Player vs Player in Ragnaros and Deathwing is Blizzlike.
    Better reward something completly stupid as the 2v2, rather then try solve up the 3v3 even if is so easy to fix.
    Try suggest ANYTHING about 3v3, they will answer you "NotblizzlikeTROLOLOLOL" but they give rewards on 2s, what a joke.

6. When is something that they have to work on,as revive 3v3 bracket its not Blizzlike.
    When is something for dont put their effort to increase the quality of Player vs Player in Ragnaros and Deathwing is Blizzlike.
    Better reward something completly stupid as the 2v2, rather then try solve up the 3v3 even if is so easy to fix.
    Try suggest ANYTHING about 3v3, they will answer you "NotblizzlikeTROLOLOLOL" but they give rewards on 2s, what a joke.
    IF was a PVE problem, would be already fixed up.

7. When is something that they have to work on,as revive 3v3 bracket its not Blizzlike.
    We've been having season rewards for the 2v2 bracket for years already, and probably will continue to have them. Our realms are in patch frozen state, where we can't just release a new patch/tier/season with new gear so there's a need to provide incentive and reward those that shown most effort. On retail, a new season nearly always brings new gear, so the purpose of 2v2 as a simple farming ground for points is fulfilled. A lot of people mistake blizzclone for blizzlike which is a mistake, we want to replicate the experience but not destroy our user experience along the way. In my opinion, lack of activity in that bracket has less to do with actual rewards and more with the lack of actual desire to play the bracket. For a lot of people, the season rewards at end don't present any incentive at all, simply because they have no intention to play the bracket either way, no matter even if we put the hand of Midas as a reward.

If exclusive absolutely rare mounts, rank one titles of choice and generally more titles being rewarded in the 3v3 bracket and on top of that more exclusive titles being handed out to the top 10 teams and the additional chance of playing in our international tournaments with handsome cash prizes doesn't cut it, I'm afraid nothing will.

But of course, we're always ready to listen so if you have some ideas, send an e-mail to Malaco. He takes suggestions seriously and deeply considers them and discusses them in detail with others, including the players.

8. [QUOTE=Proterean;2514178
    If exclusive absolutely rare mounts, rank one titles of choice and generally more titles being rewarded in the 3v3 bracket and on top of that more exclusive titles being handed out to the top 10 teams and the additional chance of playing in our international tournaments with handsome cash prizes doesn't cut it, I'm afraid nothing will.
    [/QUOTE]
    Thats actually the problem Proterean, i dont think how Warmane staff didnt noticed and analized it already.
    You consider every player interested in play for the top10 ranks or cash tournament, while especially on servers which are not AT/Blackrock, they dont.
    Lets make an example:
    Im a casual pvper which would love to play 3v3 in order to obtain shoulders/t2/tabard or just having fun; i find myself in 1 or more of those 3 situations:
    - I dont get any single que, if i do it takes me aprox 100 games for reach 1800/1900 rating.
    - If i get ques, mostly of the time, i get vs some team which is competiting for the R1/Rewards
    - I i get que, i get it against someone which will leave after 2-3 loss.
    My point Proterean is simply that in my own opinion (not to insult or causing drama) but Warmane is tryng something which wont work on Pservers in terms of 3v3.
    You need to attract the casual players, not the guys which are already doing or tryng to do 3s. How you attract the casual players? Make them BE ABLE to reach rating for items, make them able to obtain something easly.
    Keeping having 2v2 rewards, especially on DW/Ragnaros is just taking back possible players from the 3s; why i should wait 40mins (or more lol) for get a que in 3s, when in 40 mins i can farm 2s ?
    I've seen different Pservers (which i wont name for obvious reasons) that with a way lower overall population and the same blizzlike experience, menaged to give some fancy items for ratings in 3s, and trust me, it worked perfectly.
    Be Blizzlike doesnt means we need to keep the same mentality as Blizzard, we forget that we've 3-4k players online on 1 realm.
    Once again, you dont need to attract the "top players" as they are already playng daily 2s and 3s, but you need attract the casual players to step in the 3s word, which actually is more fun then 2s for everyone.
    One solution was the well-famous crossrealm battlegroup, which wont be released for some reason.
    Once the 3s bracket will die completly, the 2s will slowly fall down also.
    You keep say "Rewards,Top ranks,titles" but from what i see is all about the top10, and actually 1 mount to the r1; thats not helping the bracket be revive and be active.
    A casual player just see that the r1 last season was 2k, so it means that even for reach and buy his shoulders, he need fight vs the same guys which are going for rank1, and dreaming about the T2/Wrath tabard.
    Make a system that allows u to know when someone is in que for 3s, add any reward for the casual gamers (1800 rate for example and u can buy 1 pet or a mount and so on )
    And please, rework the mmr as is on blackrock, where actually someone dont need aprox 100 games for reach 2k rate if you're lucky.
    People gived up play 3s simply as there is no point in do it atm as is literally impossible get something from it, while it supposed to be the next step after 2s; but if you (the staff) dont help with it, people wont que 3s, as for the casual/starter/not BiS player not interested in "Rank1" there is no point in it.

9. Beri posting topic on the deadline day. Will you ever change?

10. In regards to the MoP rewards situation, we would like to reward the effort of the players that have fought during the season and it was slightly different in terms where we could check and monitor the ladder with extensive internal tools but on the other hand we're also aware of the numerous difficulties and bugs that the players have faced during the season so our decision is the following, we'll have the titles as rewards but they'll be only temporary and they will last for only one season and after that they'll be removed.

Other realm's rewards (titles) will be permanent as usual.
    This is an excellent solution.

I want to suggest a VERY controversial idea, something that will increase activity...

Why don't we make all titles temporary (except the seasonal gladiator titles, which are permanent on Retail as well). This way, Rivals, Challengers, and Gladiators will all have to earn their title every season.

Of course, we would need to fix the Arena achievements associated with these as well.

This should result in more 3v3 queues, as getting r1 in 3v3 will be the only way to get a permanent title.

Just a thought, I'm sure people are going to hate me for even suggesting it...

11. This is an excellent solution.

I want to suggest a VERY controversial idea, something that will increase activity...

Why don't we make all titles temporary (except the seasonal gladiator titles, which are permanent on Retail as well). This way, Rivals, Challengers, and Gladiators will all have to earn their title every season.

Of course, we would need to fix the Arena achievements associated with these as well.

This should result in more 3v3 queues, as getting r1 in 3v3 will be the only way to get a permanent title.

Just a thought, I'm sure people are going to hate me for even suggesting it...
    But why?
    Hypothetical situation: If I have time now,during the summer break,to get r3-5,and get a title, doesn't mean that I will have time to do it when the school starts but I will be more-less equally skilled. So wouldn't it be fair to keep the title as a proof of skill? Or at least make the achievements work so people have something. Removing them every season just makes getting them hardly worth it. People have a life outside of the game you know.

12. I swear, all you have to do to increase the 3s ques on ragnaros and deathwing is to make a tournament just for those servers, like Shini did with DiT.
    The WiT doesn't attarct 3s ques on Deathwing on Ragnaros, because to be fair, for a Ragnaros or Deathwing team to win or even come close to winning WiT is less than 1%.
    A tournament for Deathwing and ragnaros and the prize pool won't be money, it will be choice of mount and perhaps a arena master title. People will want to play in the tournament not just for the sake of getting the prices, but for the sake of playing in a tournament. I played in the WiT just for the sake of playing, I knew that winning WiT or getting top 3 was insanely hard, so i played just for the sake of playing in a tournament, so did the other LSP that got into the tournament from deathwing aswell. because its fun.
    All you have to do is to make a tournament involving ragnaros and deathwing on season end. If you guys want to do this, but don't have the time. Let one of the players host it, like Shini (Natureshift) did with DiT a few years ago.

13. But why?
    Hypothetical situation: If I have time now,during the summer break,to get r3-5,and get a title, doesn't mean that I will have time to do it when the school starts but I will be more-less equally skilled. So wouldn't it be fair to keep the title as a proof of skill? Or at least make the achievements work so people have something. Removing them every season just makes getting them hardly worth it. People have a life outside of the game you know.
    Because that is how it is on retail, and we aim to be blizzlike.
    Fix the achievement, reset the titles.

14. Because that is how it is on retail, and we aim to be blizzlike.
    Fix the achievement, reset the titles.
    the titles on retail are removed because you go into a new patch, where you or your comp may not be as good anymore and so you may run around with a gladiator title you no longer deserve.

The patch stays the same on warmane and the titles follow

15. the titles on retail are removed because you go into a new patch, where you or your comp may not be as good anymore and so you may run around with a gladiator title you no longer deserve.

The patch stays the same on warmane and the titles follow
    So what would be the reason that seasonal gladiator titles don't get reset? Rank 1 3v3 compositions don't change, or am I missing something?

Your logic is pretty flawed... Our seasons vary far more given how things get fixed and broken on a regular basis. As such, using your own logic, we should reset titles every season, since each season is significantly different (moreso for Cata/MoP, since LK doesn't get many class changes now).

First 12345 ... Last