1. So, if for ANY reason a team with more then 1500 rate decides to switch comp/player, they need remake the team or the third guy wont be eligible for rewards.
    Warmane kid logic.
    If on Blizzard u were allowed to have 6 players in the 3s team i dont see the point of not allow it on Warmane too, oh yeah we got an mmr system which is a joke (Ragnaros/DW) and on Blackrock in few games you're at 2k rate.
    Warmane, stop smoke and be realistic, keeping ****ing up the players who are interested in 3s, wont be helpful.

2. i think 30 days rule is great and you shouldnt remove this,there are many people that appriciated this and there is reason for this aswell as 80% one.This was so far best changes ever.

3. You're clueless, buddy. This rule limitates X as a good player to achieve a title he deservers (r1/glad/who gives a **** about rival) because he didn't make a team 1 month before. Like what the fck?! How is this even possbile?! The community is outraged and not a single one of the top players in the ladder at the moment agree with it and think it's complete bull****.

You're basically giving Glad title to someone that played since season started, achieved a rating (not even a top 5) because the staff doesen't want "X player" that made his team on 10th of September and brought it up to 2500 to recieve title.

If this happens how is AT going to be still remembered as a competitive and correct server again? You'll suffer massive top player loss with this.

4. ... how is AT going to be still remembered as a competitive and correct server again?
    Dank bur tho

5. its really stupid posting rules 3weeks before season end which are telling you to have a team already created 1month before season and 80% games played,
    the gms should have posted this start of season! and not 3weeks before!
    i mean how can people know that????
    iam absolutly against this rules atleast for this season since it got posted way way way way too late!

think for yourself guys its obv really unfair to most people if that happens!

6. nobody is saying anything against those rules , tbh i dont know if they are good or bad!
    but its really unfair and unproffessional posting some rules 3weeks before season ends which again tell you have to have a team created 1month before season ends and 80% games!
    how does that make sense!
    im not against anything , i have no clue if those rules are good or bad, its not about that , its about that they are posted way too late into the season!

in my opinion rules should be posted in the start of each season for the future!

also my team is getting glad so you have no clue at all about what you are even saying but i just care enough about fairness torse others to give my opinion!
    no offense ;D

7. will there be any COnqeust points reset or... we will keep what we have since no new tier!?!!?
    I was doing the same question!

8. I was doing the same question!
    Conquest points will not be reset.

9. Conquest points will not be reset.
    MoP realms as well?

10. Since there's no introduction of new gear, there shouldn't be a reset of points.

11. The overall idea about those reqs is actually good, but not on Blackrock, where you're able to do last day rush in 3s/2s with the ques.
    THe idea is supposed to be good on Ragnaros and Deathwing realm as it force (or try to) increase the activity of the realms, so you wont see peoples that dont even play on Ragnaros/DW getting the rewards.
    Warmane staff should inform the community way earlier anyway, but its how MOlten do since years (No informations about PvP early enough for organize etc) so not even surprised about it.
    I simply can understand their decision, even if i personally would never ever implemented it this way.

Also i cant understand 2 things:
    - IF 1 player in the 2s/3s team isnt eligible (FOr % played), it means the whole team wont?
    - The amount of Games it's req is just a joke, in that way u're kinda forced to play with the same guys from day1, and in case you stop play together you need to hope to find someone not interested in get rewards, otherwise u need restart the team (at high mmr, and hopefully 1 mont

12. The overall idea about those reqs is actually good, but not on Blackrock, where you're able to do last day rush in 3s/2s with the ques.
    THe idea is supposed to be good on Ragnaros and Deathwing realm as it force (or try to) increase the activity of the realms, so you wont see peoples that dont even play on Ragnaros/DW getting the rewards.
    Warmane staff should inform the community way earlier anyway, but its how MOlten do since years (No informations about PvP early enough for organize etc) so not even surprised about it.
    I simply can understand their decision, even if i personally would never ever implemented it this way.

Also i cant understand 2 things:
    - IF 1 player in the 2s/3s team isnt eligible (FOr % played), it means the whole team wont?
    - The amount of Games it's req is just a joke, in that way u're kinda forced to play with the same guys from day1, and in case you stop play together you need to hope to find someone not interested in get rewards, otherwise u need restart the team (at high mmr, and hopefully 1 mont
    The rules are set for various reasons and they're likely to remain. To further elaborate on the two things you mentioned. First, is not correct. If 1 player is not eligible, he simply isn't eligible, the rest of the team is fine.

Secondly, the amount of games is not insane. All it really is requires for players to be consistent with their team and to avoid 'last days of season' drama with wintrading, exploiting and other things that usually pop around this period. Perhaps, you as a player don't see the larger picture and it might seem unfair that you can't create a team in the last month but we see it from a different perspective.

In the last years, the last months of arena seasons were always the most difficult times to handle due to amount of new teams that pop up, wintrading, exploiting and selling teams, selling boosts and rating. It might be the uncomfortable truth for many but it's what happens, both here and everywhere else, and we always try to fight it. We will not allow people trying to obtain revenue by destroying someone else's experience, last minute wintrading, exploiting and cheating. This is most apparent to us when we host cash tournaments at the end of the seasons, which we will not do this time. Influx of players that do not play or care for Warmane happens and in the end they claim the rewards, more often than not using cheating and other means to accomplish this.

Our arena seasons, tournaments and rewards are intended for our community, the people who care and the people who play.

The rules and rewards for the next season, will be posted immediately as it starts. The reason why it was not posted immediately this season is because we could not decide outright on the rewards and rules that could fit the entire community as the desires and wants of our community members cross expansions are vastly different.
    Edited: September 19, 2015 Reason: rip rule of 30 days

13. Great explaination Proterean ! I think rules should stay as these rules are perfect ! Keep up the great work.

14. The reason why it was not posted immediately this season is because we could not decide outright on the rewards and rules that could fit the entire community as the desires and wants of our community members cross expansions are vastly different.
    First of all, it was a mistake to announce the rules that late. Only because of that the new rules should not apply because the community was not warned at all
    Then, since the desires cross realms are "vastly different", why would we reward the same way on every server ?

On Blackrock there is no wintrade or exploiting that can pass without everyone seeing it, its pretty much the opposite (so much people care abotu what others are doing). So there is no point to apply the 2 new rules (80% games played and 30days rule on Blackrock)

We just do not get you, looks like a big non-sense

15. Stop these.
    Proterean and other people know what is best for the server more then you 3,you are only 3 people complaining about this,defending yourself.

Proterean i think these rules are great and i hope they will remain like this,there is no reason to explain yourself to them why you guys posted these rules this late,the rules are perfect in my opinion and should remain like this starting from this season.

First ... 56789 ... Last