1. yeahhh an ETA would be awesommeeee <3

2. eta would be useful as i dunno if i should wait for go do something else

3. I played MoP on retail for 1 and a half, the classes that are broken here were broken on retail, so yea your argument is invalid (ferals were unkillable, and frost DK could 2 hit you with Oblitarate). :P

4. I played MoP on retail for 1 and a half, the classes that are broken here were broken on retail, so yea your argument is invalid (ferals were unkillable, and frost DK could 2 hit you with Oblitarate). :P
    no and no
    i also played retail s15 and ferals weren't that strong.
    On warmane atm EVERY class is broken as ****. The whole damage is increased by .. idk 1928902381%
    and frost dk ? Please lol you never saw 1 frost dk above 2.2k

and ye as i said they need to do something, every class is doing by far too much dmg and (if you want to hear it or not ) the Heal output from healers are atm way to weak. When i look on my resto druid for example (ok 8 sec ns clone is op but doesnt matther in that case ) the heal output is still ****.
    lets hope if they fix something in s15

5. no and no
    On warmane atm EVERY class is broken as ****. The whole damage is increased by .. idk 1928902381%

and ye as i said they need to do something, every class is doing by far too much dmg and (if you want to hear it or not ) the Heal output from healers are atm way to weak. When i look on my resto druid for example (ok 8 sec ns clone is op but doesnt matther in that case ) the heal output is still ****.
    s14 * sorry

6. wtf warmane i was rank11 and no title -.-.-```???

and r1-5 got rival fixx that **** xD u failed title giveaway ^^

7. haha thanks man im so proud of you ! xD
    i got rivale when i was r3 hueee ! xD

8. well something went wrong on MoP :D

Amulan who was r3 or something in 2s and had no real rating in 3s got rival, he's the only one with a title I've seen so far.
    I was r8 in 3s and got nothing ;D

9. no and no

From my point of view MoP was broken on retail(PvP part atleast), I dont want to start an argument but pvp was easy, way easier than Wotlk for example.
    You are right on the dmg part but I cringe when I see people complaining when they didnt even play the origilanal :P

10. Why didn't we get arena points for this week?

11. why didn't we got glad titles on warmane ? LOL

[insert Huge spinning Kappa here]

12. Nice warmane. Rank 3 in 3s and didnt receive Merciless Gladiator or Magic Rooster :D (Hoodrlch)

13. You don't deserve it anyway
    uhhh rekd.
    jk ur bad

First ... 210111213 Last