1. Ban appeal

Hello i wish for a second chance, i know it's wrong to cheat and i never did it in my life. but the hordes kept annoying me because the win rate in battlegrounds is like 1-10 for the hordes. :( i'm really sorry please give me a second chance i'll redeem my self. i believe i don't deserve to wait 4 weeks. or in my opinion it's a bit too much or maybe if you can lower the suspension time down, i'll still be great full. And the reason i'm posting this is because I love this server too much. that i can't even wait to play on my rogue i only created him last week, and i'm already in love with him. thank you. The account that is banned is "kolettoo"
    Edited: August 19, 2015

2. If you are so worthless that you are the type to cheat in BGs, you are lucky its only 4 weeks. Be glad you didn't get a lifetime IP ban. Watch it when they crack down and start to make examples of people who cheat in BGs. I would never cheat BG or not, but you can see doing something while questing and getting a little sit-down for that might be reasonable, but ruining BGs for groups of people is not tolerated. I do not know what you did, but feel VERY lucky. I'm guessing the next time you'll be gone permanently.

Good job GMs.

3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah