1. [H] Physics 25hc guild - Ragnaros - Warmane

Guild over.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

2. Very rarely do we find policy driven guilds. All the very best guys. It will flourish prosperously.

Friendly bump from Mister S

3. Very rarely do we find policy driven guilds. All the very best guys. It will flourish prosperously.

Friendly bump from Mister S

4. i do the hello hi! Bumperino ^
    i do hello hi with pao and all

5. Hy coop :-)
    YMBA here. Leave here a msg whit your wish : what char you whant to transfer to horde to help you. I really want that. I want to play again whit you. But have vp just for one char...so... Ymbamage / Ymbalock / Ymbadudu :-)
    But if you whant , can do a apply :-P
    Cyaa dude

6. Hy coop :-)
    YMBA here. Leave here a msg whit your wish : what char you whant to transfer to horde to help you. I really want that. I want to play again whit you. But have vp just for one char...so... Ymbamage / Ymbalock / Ymbadudu :-)
    But if you whant , can do a apply :-P
    Cyaa dude
    We definitely have a spot for you in our core, ymba. Pick any toon you feel like playing and hit up a fast application. Our app is really light. Should take you five minutes! :) You can of course bring your others in as raiding alts if you like.

Edited: August 22, 2015

7. I prefer the YmbaDudu :-) Biss boom / 6.2k gs resto. More usefull :-)
    Bdw,speak more in 2 days,after work :-)

8. I prefer the YmbaDudu :-) Biss boom / 6.2k gs resto. More usefull :-)
    Bdw,speak more in 2 days,after work :-)
    Alright man excellent. We definitely need pro boomies.

9. I'll be back soon. Count me in! Let's make it #1 Hue.

10. I'll be back soon. Count me in! Let's make it #1 Hue.

11. guild attempt wut, like guild number 5? cent just stick with 1 guild cuz u ppl sux n keep fightin over game cuz bad n high ego's while bad?
    All dwagons welcome here. Physics forever is the hope of all.

12. All dwagons welcome here. Physics forever is the hope of all.
    Tbf, It's not the guilds that matter. It's the community. After building one for 2 years, it doesn't quite matter what name is on your banner.

123 ... Last