1. Issue will be fixed (Soon™), now there's one thing that I'm not sure 100% about, does it generate Embers on grey lvls?
    It did before the update

2. Uhmmm u get the embers only if target gives experience or honor . so if kill something that doesnt give experience you wont get it same goes with arena you dont get no exp nor honor from killing pets so yes it only consumes embers

3. 1 more thing i tried it doesnt give ember back when used it on adds spawned by any raid bosses

4. Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Grimoire of Sacrifice now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks.
    Destruction
    Immolate now deals 15% more damage.
    Conflagrate now deals 15% more damage.
    Fire and Brimstone now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
    Incinerate now deals 10% more damage.
    Shadowburn now grants 2 Embers if target dies within 5 sec.

IF target dies within 5 seconds

5. 1 more thing i tried it doesnt give ember back when used it on adds spawned by any raid bosses
    Shadowburn is in a very bad place now , even farming lv86 mobs ( green icon ) , one in three or four shadowburns will fail , and not give embers. It´s really really bad. I´m suprised not many people noticing this . Sucks. If warrior bladestorm stopped working would probably be a riot.

6. It seems to be only happening to you then, because I always get embers back.

7. So we were told it would be fixed " soon " , since we cant post on the bugtracker report because it got demissed status and we cant post new reports about it because they get deleted , any news on this issue? Thank you

8. I spam SB in bg and end up having 4 embers at time. I don't know what you are talking about, but the spell works correctly.

9. Im sorry if you dont , like many others .. dont bother reading the backs posts than there is no reason to reply. The problems is already confirmed by a member of the staff.
    Edited: October 2, 2015

10. Blue is this problem going to be fixed in the next update? because it was working before and now it is not , its not as hard as making some new code or somethng, just put the old back. Thank you

11. they fix one problem which made 2 other bugs appear, they fix those 2 problems and 1 more appears , just a thought 1 simple solution can cause several other isuess. , just saying

12. problem is in this case , there seemed to be no problem in the first place. They fixed / broken something non existant.

First 12