1. Mop destro shadowburn bugged since update

Since the update tthis morning destros shadow burn does not generate an ember instead it consumes an ember ,
    So everytime you shadowburn instead of getting more , it eats the embers you had!

can someone tell me where the feedback topic on the update is? I had posted this problem right after the update. This sucks! :(

2. You really need to make a report in the bug tracker, so all the locks can see it and upvote for visibility.

However should this really be true is a serious damn bug.

3. i did , it disapeared after 10 min. I also put it on the feedback thread as soon as update was finished but i cant find the thread anymore.

Since is gone im assuming they know about the problem

4. I think it works as it suppose to be. here the source
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadowburn

It says "Now cost Burning Embers instead of mana. Deals Shadow instead of Shadowflame damage. Regains mana after 5 seconds, and gains Burning Ember on kill instead of Soul Shards"

And then blizzard buff it in 5.2 ""Shadowburn now properly generates 2 Burning Embers after killing a target that yields experience or honor."
    So, it cost an ember, if it kill the target, you get 2 embers back
    Nothing change since 5.2

this is a fixed for warlock positive bug. I hope that help

5. I think it works as it suppose to be. here the source
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadowburn

It says "Now cost Burning Embers instead of mana. Deals Shadow instead of Shadowflame damage. Regains mana after 5 seconds, and gains Burning Ember on kill instead of Soul Shards"

And then blizzard buff it in 5.2 ""Shadowburn now properly generates 2 Burning Embers after killing a target that yields experience or honor."
    So, it cost an ember, if it kill the target, you get 2 embers back
    Nothing change since 5.2

this is a fixed for warlock positive bug. I hope that help
    "Now cost Burning Embers instead of mana. Deals Shadow instead of Shadowflame damage. Regains mana after 5 seconds, and gains Burning Ember on kill instead of Soul Shards" umm what?

Read the shadowburn tooltip
    And we are on 5.4.2 . not 5.2
    Edited: August 21, 2015

6. "Now cost Burning Embers instead of mana. Deals Shadow instead of Shadowflame damage. Regains mana after 5 seconds, and gains Burning Ember on kill instead of Soul Shards" umm what?

Read the shadowburn tooltip
    And we are on 5.4.2 . not 5.2
    lol dude, did you read what i just wrote

NOT THING CHANGE SINCE 5.2
    There are no update about the cost or spell since 5.2 which means everything stay the same till WOD

Now cost Burning Embers instead of mana. Deals Shadow instead of Shadowflame damage. Regains mana after 5 seconds, and gains Burning Ember on kill instead of Soul Shards < this is the change in 5.0.4
    and 5.2 blizz buff to generate 2 embers

And like i said there is no update about this spell after that at all, so every thing stay the same till 6.0

So what you need to report in bugtracker is the missing of generate 2 embers

Go to website to read it all locks
    Edited: August 21, 2015

7. I dont know what is everyone talking about

shadowburn : needs one full ember to use , if you kill the target with it , it generates another embers , if target doesnt die he gets a debuff if you kiill him in X seconds you get the ember

it was working just right

how it is now since update : you have one ember , playerX is at 20% , you shadowburn him , instead of 2 embers you now have none .

Major bug , ive tried putting on buggtracker it just get deleted after few minutes so i guess htye just know

same thing as the dungeon raid finder and no mobs

guess i go play some alt.. meh..:s

8. it's working, you have to actually kill the target to get embers back

9. It works fine. You only get embers back if the target is killed.

10. Its not working on players Pets in bg, arenas and duels, and it should , that actually sucks really really bad because its an important part of destro play. I hope they fix it soon . Theres also seems to be a problem with reflects sometimes if a warrior or a hunter reflect it you loose all your embers at once , havent tested that out completely. Its was because of this last update and the changes on shadowburn. For example if you win a simple duel by shadowburn kill but you should get an emberr , and its not happening at the moment.
    Edited: August 24, 2015

11. Currently as I have play tested it, it works under the following reasons,

1) The target would yield exp or honor on kill
    2) Does not work on summoned pets/mounts/companions

I think this is how it was intended to work.

12. Currently as I have play tested it, it works under the following reasons,

1) The target would yield exp or honor on kill
    2) Does not work on summoned pets/mounts/companions

I think this is how it was intended to work.
    you think wrong , it should work on players pets

a player pet is not a separate unit , if you kill the player the pet disapears , thats why its " auri hunter and auri ´s pet " ..

because its part of the player you can shadowburn mirror images , psyfiends , ghouls , hunters pet , other warlocks pets , water elementals.. and so on..

but thats just semantic , for those who dont have a warlock you can just go on youtube and search videos on destro locks , its a basic thing to havoc the playet pet for more embers , and then shadowburn it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZuFWVnpfUg

he does like five times in the video , even recommends it ( its a dueling video so.. ) , he even shadowburns the imps , and recommends it too

you can easily find 20 more videos of it happening. Like i said its a basic destro thing , like multi dotting with affliction.

it really sucks and i hope they fix it soon but thats only hope. It took them forever to fix dark intent and that was obvious to everyone and the biggest pain ever..
    Edited: August 25, 2015

13. you think wrong , it should work on players pets
    Interesting, yes I may be wrong then agreed. Will need to test this out again.

14. Issue will be fixed (Soon™), now there's one thing that I'm not sure 100% about, does it generate Embers on grey lvls?

15. Good to see that Molten trademarked it! lolz

12 Last