View Poll Results: Should Lordaeron have RDF available?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

124 64.25%
  • No

49 25.39%
  • When ICC is released

20 10.36%
  1. I think RDF is very important, especially while levelling. If you disable RDF for not being available until ICC, you might as well disable Dual Spec and Inscription. Also disable Blood elf, Draenei and Jwelcrafting, and minimum level for riding should be 40 until TBC... You get the point. :) RDF is a a quality of life feature that makes the game more fun.
    I wholeheartedly agree, RDF would make lvling a whole lot more fun especially with it being a 1x server, as well as if the server is as full as i think it may be upon release GL doing any quests with that amount of people farming the same guys (*Nost release all over again*) with RDF running its comparable (not faster then) questing, but beats it out by a mile in terms of fun, how full the server is, and general awesomeness.

my vote goes for RDF finder even if they disable the rewards bag's due to the gear being OP...

2. Yes, no-one is denying that the progression is a mere enabling and disabling features.

However, it's been voted (rather poorly done) to disable the RDF for now.. I'd like to see a proper poll, not just people randomy choosing a,b or c in their posts...
    You can't have a Poll, because they disabled the polls, and only authorized people can post them.
    I was told by a moderator that I have to talk to two specific moderators in order to have a poll,I've done that,but it seems they don't like the idea of a poll on this matter. When they wanted to know our opinion on Naxxramas difficulty and ICC buff, they immediately posted two polls. It seems that our opinion isn't interesting enough to allow us to have a fair poll,without any dirty games like it happened on the faction one, when in a matter of minutes it appeared 20 votes for a side and just after that the thread got closed.
    Edited: August 21, 2015

3. You can't have a Poll, because they disabled the polls, and only authorized people can post them.
    That's why I was asking for one, and haven't made one myself.

Spoiler: Show
    Cat de greu e sa pricepi?

4. That's why I was asking for one, and haven't made one myself.

Spoiler: Show
    Cat de greu e sa pricepi?
    Not even me,the author of the thread,can post one. By the way,if you would like to speak in your native language,then you can do it in private.

5. I put all my hope in this poll and I pray that this time the votes will not be "altered".

6. There's no point in disabling RDF, it has nothing to do with the "progression ", disabling it is just as nonsense as those "gold drain mechanics ".

7. I remember how hard started the people to use RDF, it would be such a shame to disable it, making them ignore it even when it will be released. All players above 60 are used to it,but those new players must be suggested to queue for such thing and learn together with the others,while having fun. The answer can be only yes,enable RDF, it was one of the great ideas of Blizzard and it brought people together.

8. I joined this project because it will be blizzlike, so i expect it to be blizzlike. No RDF before 3.3.0 patch.

9. I joined this project because it will be blizzlike, so i expect it to be blizzlike. No RDF before 3.3.0 patch.
    Then you voted for the wrong thing,we will have 3.3.5 not 3.3.0. We will play Black Temple,Naxxramas,Eye of Eternity,Ulduar,Trial of Crusaders on 3.3.5 not on 3.1 3.2 or 3.3. So my friend,you clicked the wrong vote.

10. Voted NO. I wish no RDF ever, but I guess they will implement it with ICC.

11. Voted NO. I wish no RDF ever, but I guess they will implement it with ICC.
    " No RDF ever " is not blizzlike .

12. Then you voted for the wrong thing,we will have 3.3.5 not 3.3.0. We will play Black Temple,Naxxramas,Eye of Eternity,Ulduar,Trial of Crusaders on 3.3.5 not on 3.1 3.2 or 3.3. So my friend,you clicked the wrong vote.
    You want to tell me that just because the project makers dont want us to download new patches each month (which would make the project loose a lot of players) they should skip everything that happened and changed between 3.0.0 and 3.3.5? Well, i can just hope they will do this like they announced it. And i dont get why someone would play on a 1x server and complain about flying to a dungeon.

Though i dont want to discuss this, this is just my personal oppinion which i stated because i thought this is an official poll. Now i see it isnt, so nevermind me :D

13. be4 i answer the poll... why no1 mentioned if this RDF will be disabled forever or just till ICC? coz my answer is different... i want RDF to be disabled till ICC but if the poll mean "No" as no rdf forever so i will vote for the yes option. plz some1 answer ^^

14. RDF killed world pvp. people are just lazy and want free rewards for doing easy dungeons.

15. I understand both sides about this RDF conversation. However, there is a very important thing that must be taken in consideration first: LORDAREON WILL BE A PROGRESSIVE REALM.

That means that the DEVs decided to release the expansions little by little and, to make more sense, release the features as well. Some might say "ah! but the talent tree and spells will work like 3.3.5a! Why couldn't they put RDF as well?!". A great number of bugs lie with spells and talents! Remember some bugs with DK blood tree? Also warriors, which people used to say that protection tree had some bugs as well? Now imagine how long would they take if they were to make all those spells one to every patch? Lord would be release God knows when!

Anyway, since RDF was released together with Icecrown Citadel, it would make sense that WHEN Icecrown Citadel is released, so will be th RDF. Its not like on this realm it will never work. IT WILL WORK, BUT ONLY WHEN ICC COMES LIVE!

Ah, and that doesn't mean that will be together with WotLK. Just after a few month is that when they will release it.

Sorry if I took too long to say those things, but i did put my thoughts on it.

First 123412 ... Last