View Poll Results: Should Lordaeron have RDF available?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

124 64.25%
  • No

49 25.39%
  • When ICC is released

20 10.36%
  1. No to RDF simply because it would not be progressive and RDF HC killed Ulduar in the past

2. I joined this project because it will be blizzlike, so i expect it to be blizzlike. No RDF before 3.3.0 patch.
    So you voted for yes cuz we are on 3.3.5

3. RDF killed world pvp. people are just lazy and want free rewards for doing easy dungeons.
    No, flying killed world pvp. The worst feature ever

4. So you voted for yes cuz we are on 3.3.5
    No that does not make sense.... Its gonna go from vanlia to 3.3.5... Yes the patch 3.3.5 is the actual patch but they will go in order of progression so RDF would make no sense to be implemented.

5. No that does not make sense.... Its gonna go from vanlia to 3.3.5... Yes the patch 3.3.5 is the actual patch but they will go in order of progression so RDF would make no sense to be implemented.
    Well whatever, I know that I wont run to an instance except maybe deadmines and thats it.

6. Well whatever, I know that I wont run to an instance except maybe deadmines and thats it.
    Well most people will power grind or do quests so... If you gonna race to 60 as fast as possible you gonna grind... A lot... Also questing :P Forget about dungeons haha!

7. Well most people will power grind or do quests so... If you gonna race to 60 as fast as possible you gonna grind... A lot... Also questing :P Forget about dungeons haha!
    If most ppl will do that why are they against rdf? No logic...

8. If most ppl will do that why are they against rdf? No logic...
    I said most people because that's what i think is the fastest leveling process (without RDF)... That is only by my opinion and my perspective so you should not take my words for granted... Sorry if i did not make my self clear on that point :) Otherwise RDF grind would be the fastest way to level haha!

9. No RDF killed world pvp because no one ever traveled to the dungeons after it was released, they just sat in Dalaran afking

10. The "no RDF" is there in the list of design features, not in a poll thread. While some of those could be up to debate and be changed, they are the ones with the least chance of changing, I believe. They are the parameters used as a foundation for the idea of creating Lordaeron in the first place. The talks about it being disabled only temporarily is as far as I believe the matter would go, since as far as I'm aware the original intent was to never have the feature in the server.
    In the first 2 days of PTR realm- before it was even announced that there would BE a new lord realm> the idea of no RDF was kicked around in chat by the staff of this project. The idea of Not having it enabled, in the conversations that ensued, had nothing to do with 'correct' progression, or keeping it 'blizzlike', nor was it in the same topic of gold drains. An entirely different topic standing on its own. I do not say it like 'im cool, i talked with the big guys on PTR one day!!!', the opposite indeed i just happen to be on at the time. The crew bringing us this lord realm are not amateurs, and there feelings on not having RDF are friggin dead on > For the vision of THIS realm anyhow. Also as curious as it sounds, i think some of them may have even played wow before.
    ...It just very much sucks that they should feel any pressure against their original intentions, whatever a poll brings us- and THIS is the reason i recall this talk i heard months ago. To remind them that they are dead on.

Out of sheer boooredom waiting for this realm to release, i started a hunter on another server. At lvl 16 or so, noticing i hardly ever saw people out n about in azeroth, even w avg 1.5k online, and never once seeing a lower level ally- nor a lvl80 for that matter ;/ i said ehhhh ill just RDF im not keeping this toon anyhow. went from lvl16 -64 thru RDF no prob. less than 2wks .... i did possibly maaaybe 15-20 quests.

>and I never wondered why i never saw much traffic outside the cities...
    ... and YES your right, at first it will be hard as F*** to quest when Lord first opens... but you are not at all thinking of the future down the road.
    A world bereft of players. A world with not much pvp. Same old server....different realmlist. world of rdfcraft.
    Sounds Fun.
    I vote No. Tho ill be content with whatever they bring us no matter
    Edited: August 21, 2015

11. Dungeon finder was one of the worst things that happened to WoW so let's embrace these few months without it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhg7qkZelg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJUQHu1udk

12. No its not. Its flying. Then cataclysm.

I wont vote btw and Im thinking that this would be better: enabled till 80 lvl then disabled. So we can level faster, can do instances when they are fun to do them not later cuz then its just stupid ach run.

And no problem for world pvp later on...
    Edited: August 21, 2015

13. Disabling RDF pretty much disables every dungeon except level 80 ones. I don't really see many people grouping up to do vanilla or TBC dungeons without RDF, which is a shame.

14. Disabling RDF pretty much disables every dungeon except level 80 ones. I don't really see many people grouping up to do vanilla or TBC dungeons without RDF, which is a shame.
    No it doesn't DISABLE low level/ not end game dungeons. It's a shame, but do you know WHY? Because the inconvenience to walk or ride to the dungeon is bothering people who support RDF. It's a shortcut, without it, people don't wanna go. WHY? It's bothersome, you have to go out of your way, spend time walking.
    It's only logic, don't want to walk, but still want the loot and exp. RDF makes it possible, it's easy leveling+ items, spam button, do dungeon, repeat.
    Standing in the city spamming the button makes a dead game or should I say world. RDF is a legal cheat which the one using it is in essence saying: "I want my levels now, can't be bothered to actually PLAY".

The intentions of RDF supporters are transparent. You want things NOW, power level, items, rep. There can be no justification, only attempts.

15. Actually as i said before RDF should be enabled but only for level 60.See the main problem in Vanilla is that dungeons are really not worth doing at all.They lack gear,placement,structure of lacking tanks at lower levels,time invested for experience which can be better used to do quests.Rdf made sure that dungeons are worth doing in end.

I am talking specificlly for Vanilla.In Outland/Northrend you dont have to worry for that since you got mounts,all dungeons are 4 mins away max.
    In vanilla dungeons are usually 20,25 mins scattered around ,more on levels below 60.World pvp is worth doing at 60,when challenge is same for everyone,by that time RDF does not matter at all.Where it does matter its 15-55.

Walking or not,most people aint gonna do dungeons when they can get same reward in questing.But we will see how poll turns out.

My opinion is turn it for vanilla,shut it off for rest expansions.

First 1234513 ... Last