1. 1v1's?

Simple question: Is a frost mage good for 1v1's in wotlk? I know they're good for arenas, and bg's are...meh, doesn't really matter. But are they good for duels?

2. At hight skill,mages got the highest potential,nothing can beat a good mage on 1vs1.

3. Simple question: Is a frost mage good for 1v1's in wotlk? I know they're good for arenas, and bg's are...meh, doesn't really matter. But are they good for duels?
    long story short. Frost is great in Arena (2s,3s and probably 5s) and duels. its So-So in bgs.

for 1v1 (contrary to what some ppl say) there are classes that are a pain to kill. ferals/hunters/Unholy DK's being the main ones.

they can be killed but they usually require more effort then most other classes (for ferals you have to basically keep applying snares and roots to em to keep him at a distance til you can actually burst him again lel. hunters you generally have to kill the pet so he cant do his pet freedom, and unholy DKs just cuz garg can damn near solo ppl sometimes). Also technically speaking a frost mage shouldnt be able to kill a healer...but if the healer is bad or poorly geared its still doable.

if you want/need help with frost mage PvP. Ive written 2 guides over the last like 2-3 years, to help with this.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....P-based-Combat (this one explains alot of the basic's and goes over the important things for kiting, doing dmg and bursting).

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Mage-PvP-Guide (This one goes over basic stats to aim for, and how to 1v1 most classes through "goals" instead of being the popular unrealistic play by play guide. It also does a similar thing with the general 2s comps. [disc-frost and generalizations for double dps])

4. Frost mage good 1v1 others free kill.

5. You should add that a good affli lock will also be a pain in the ***, especially if there's a tree or something they can use to los you.

6. If Los i don't think afflic lock is the best since any hybrid can do better with efficient healing or just a dpriest.
    Affliction lock should not beat a frost mage or rogue .