1. News about FATALITY

Hello guys,

Here's some news about the Horde guild FATALITY. We recently got many whispers about how many members we lost and why are we not still falling apart and stuff like that. In order to stop those rumors, I will post the answers here to those interested. Those that are not interested can stop reading right now and are not forced to comment at all; this is not a provocation thread.

First things first, I am the new Official Guild Master of FATALITY even though we're still 3 leaders in the guild. I changed things a little bit in the way we're leading so we can create a bigger and better team. For your information, Tdotsavage will still planify our Rated BGs so if you have any suggestions about this, you can private message him.

I would also like to take this moment to apologize in the name of FATALITY to all those to whom we caused problems (mostly on Forums). From now on, FATALITY will become stronger than before. Once again, if you have any propositions related to Rated BGs, you can write Tdotsavage a private message OR comment here and we'll answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and understanding,
    -Bull

2. Considering the name <FATALITY> came out of Tclick's and Medan's love for Mortal Kombat, and considering he's no longer the official GM of the guild any more, perhaps a name change would be in order. For multiple reasons.

3. Considering the name <FATALITY> came out of Tclick's and Medan's love for Mortal Kombat, and considering he's no longer the official GM of the guild any more, perhaps a name change would be in order. For multiple reasons.
    Yeah you are right and, as you said, for multiple reasons that could bring a good change but we still have to discuss about this.

4. I don`t understand why you don`t announce news about your guild in the guild thread, would make more sense for me.

5. I don`t understand why you don`t announce news about your guild in the guild thread, would make more sense for me.
    Because it doesn't concern recruitement and I wanted to make it clear to be sure everyone sees. In the Guild Recruitement thread, it wouldn't have been effective at all. This is more a gerenal annoucement to everyone.

6. Because it doesn't concern recruitement and I wanted to make it clear to be sure everyone sees. In the Guild Recruitement thread, it wouldn't have been effective at all. This is more a gerenal annoucement to everyone.
    So egotistical to think that everyone is concerned with what your guild is doing... most people have these announcements within their guild, thats what he's saying.

7. So egotistical to think that everyone is concerned with what your guild is doing... most people have these announcements within their guild, thats what he's saying.
    The thing is, all the recent flaming concerning <FATALITY> took place here in Neltharion Sub-forum, so I guess it's quite logical to post something like this in here as well. As Bull stated, posting this in Recruitment Sub-forum wouldn't draw many people's attention and wouldn't be as much effective.

This is a Major announcement thread concerning a Major PvP guild, so not sure if posting it in "Recruitment" sub-forum would make much sense.

8. The thing is, all the recent flaming concerning <FATALITY> took place here in Neltharion Sub-forum, so I guess it's quite logical to post something like this in here as well. As Bull stated, posting this in Recruitment Sub-forum wouldn't draw many people's attention and wouldn't be as much effective.

This is a Major announcement thread concerning a Major PvP guild, so not sure if posting it in "Recruitment" sub-forum would make much sense.
    ^ Mostly this ^

9. I saw you play, so i have trouble taking anything you say seriously.

10. I'm pretty you're that one ruthless Arcane Mage I fought in BGs couple days ago, I also know who your main is but that's besides the point.

If you "hate" my playstyle for whatever reason feel free to visit this thread and flame as much as you want there.

You basically stated your opinion about this thread and i had to explain my personal point of view as well. It has absolutely nothing to do with my playstyle in random BGs :)

11. I'm more interested in this new guild called Alli Scum.

12. Considering the name <FATALITY> came out of Tclick's and Medan's love for Mortal Kombat, and considering he's no longer the official GM of the guild any more, perhaps a name change would be in order. For multiple reasons.
    Actually right before we merged we were thinking of names ... Me and grinder came up with a few I threw fatality out because Medan suggested it and both hellz angels and wolf pack liked it more than any other name

13. I'm pretty you're that one ruthless Arcane Mage I fought in BGs couple days ago, I also know who your main is but that's besides the point.

If you "hate" my playstyle for whatever reason feel free to visit this thread and flame as much as you want there.

You basically stated your opinion about this thread and i had to explain my personal point of view as well. It has absolutely nothing to do with my playstyle in random BGs :)
    My main is the char you played against... you know a lot, rofl.

14. The thing is, all the recent flaming concerning <FATALITY> took place here in Neltharion Sub-forum, so I guess it's quite logical to post something like this in here as well. As Bull stated, posting this in Recruitment Sub-forum wouldn't draw many people's attention and wouldn't be as much effective.

"Major guild" what does your guild has in different than any other guild in the server to deserve that much attention anyways?

15. I'm more interested in this new guild called Alli Scum.
    Nothing interesting about us...well there might be, guess we will just have to wait and see.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Last