1. Green fire quest chain for warlocks

I've been wondering since i havent seen or i cant remmember seeing someone who completed green fire quest chain for warlocks is "the codex of xerrath" avaivable to get somehow or is the quest chain bugged and can not be done .

2. it's not scripted, and even if it was, they'd still need to release black temple with kinda advanced script for final fight. i think they wont release it until its working at least 90% accurately. at least this is 1 cosmetic thing that cant be donated for :^)))))))))

3. Wait can i get it from the point shop ?

4. do you even know how that questchain work? cause it feels like you just think it's get the book, read it, instant green flames

5. i know the whole quest chain either u get the book from AH or that mob from pandaria u open it then it pops after that u talk to a bunch of guys see a bunch of dialogs find some pieces of the soulstone then u go to the black temple do the scenario and when u kill the boss u drain his energy and ur done u get the green fire , as far as i know thats how it goes

6. i know the whole quest chain either u get the book from AH or that mob from pandaria u open it then it pops after that u talk to a bunch of guys see a bunch of dialogs find some pieces of the soulstone then u go to the black temple do the scenario and when u kill the boss u drain his energy and ur done u get the green fire , as far as i know thats how it goes
    i can confirm thats how it works.

first you get the book (from as he said AH or mob) then you merge a health stone into it cuz reasons. then you fly around a lil bit in outland and then you go into a special version of BT (this ones located at the actual front door instead of the crack in the wall) and you just make your way to the end.

its been a while since i did it so i dont remember much between, entering the 'new' BT and actually fighting the boss. but i will say the boss requires alot of scripting, as you cant just kill it based on dmg tunneling alone (he goes through phases as youd expect, with new demons poping out of his portal, and him using new sometimes 100% kill type attacks). while its not hard when your geared (destro's the best spec for it btw) you will have to do some LoSing, aoe ect ect ect. so chances of it being released anytime soon are slim to none.

oh and for those curious once completed and youve sucked the fel energy from his corpse or w/e. it not only turns your actual fire spells green. but your basic lock mounts and metamorph form.
    Edited: August 24, 2015