1. Roleplay Guild on Lordaeron?

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone is planning on creating RP guilds on Lordaeron?
    I'm rather keen on what they have planned for the realm (even though I hate leveling >.<) and I think we could formulate a few good stories with us being restricted on content.

Off Topic:
    Spoiler: Show

I'd also like to know if any of the old roleplayers are still playing on Warmane or if you've already moved onto greener pastures?
    For those who don't know me, I was part of 1 of the first RP guilds on Molten Neltharion (The shield of light) with Aeiron. If you did play with me, give me your character race/name/gender (As I have quite a bad memory), And maybe we could play along once more (Even if it's not for RP :P).

2. It would be nice when u get a bit bored cant hurt would like to see at least more then 1 Guild doing it tho since it tends to 'Force' rp'ers to choose a fraction they maybe dont wanna rp on

maralais
    It would be nice when u get a bit bored cant hurt would like to see at least more then 1 Guild doing it tho since it tends to 'Force' rp'ers to choose a fraction they maybe dont wanna rp on
    Then again, if all the roleplayers in these servers get divided to different realms it won't help with "too few roleplayers, so I have to RP with a group that doesn't fit me" thing.