1. Dem Names?

Okay, so we know that all characters are going to be wiped at server launch, 25th Sept. [HYPE]

With server launch, we'll be getting those much loved and adorable trolls that take names away from well-known player and either leave it low level or play with it pretending to be the other person. A name means a lot in WoW to some people.

I just want to know what will happen if we know someone intentionally took a name to spite someone, or if we suspect they did it to be a troll? Can we report, or do we just find another name to play behind for a few years? I understand the first come first serve idea, i am just asking if there is an exception?

I'm not talking about names like Tank or that generic, but subjectively cool name. I'm talking names that mean something to someone (your child, pet, first toon's name, your general nickname).

2. there are maniacs in this world what can u do ? just connect as soon as u can when the server releases and u will take name, i recommend u to thinks of some names to not waste time if 1 is somehow already taken

3. Lol every time fanboys and girls take names just to try to troll/trade or to spite people its the way of the world im afraid so just wait see whats happens at launch is best like we done for all the new realm launches :)

4. Aight. Ty for the responses. May your fingers be swift and your network stable.

5. If someone takes your name and uses it for harrassment you can always report him/her. If they take your name because they are fanboy and do nothing with it, then - too bad.
    Also, not sure, but there may be rule against impersonating other people (could be only for impersonating staff/GMs), so you can also try to use that as an argument.
    Lastly, I've seen plenty people thinking they have an exclusive claim on certain generic and common names. This is not how it works. I thought I was first one to come up with my username Ironelf was a silly thing to assume), but later on it turned out there was already some inactive character with that name on other realm. It's not really common name for a character, but I can't have an exclusive claim on it. What I can do though is be the first one to log and reserve it when realm goes live.

6. Like: Steveseagal, Chucknorris, Batman, Robin, Obama, Merkel, Rihanna, Mercury, Slut, Ziggolo... omg so many.. I cant express them all here, to much.
    Mmrau.. Toptier.. Zeus.. Agness.. Lickmygut.. Seduceme... Frostring... Coolvag.. Myduck.. Swifty.. Cobrak.. Athenne.. Peaches.. Adriana.. Cololo.. Rapist... Jesus.. Vatican.. Boobs.. Vadzaina.. Golemus.. Reptilia.. Laura.. Kurwa.. Licker... Bilzerian... LOL Lolololol..... Christian.. Cucusclan... Mightyvag... Homealone.. Lordcrepitus.. Anakonda... Twistys.. Annaliz.. Annal.. Slutyass.. Slutygirl..
    I prefer ban/clean all those slutish nicks from game :)

7. Think of an original name. If it's already taken that means yours isn't unique enough.