1. Arena points during the vanilla period

As we all know the first battleground of the day awards arena points and of course so does playing arenas. Now, in vanilla we can't actually spend them on anything a part from converting them into honor points, which we will stop doing quite fast as the honor rates are really up there. So if you do arenas and battlegrounds reguraly you WILL cap yourself. And once the TBC period is due you will be able to spend those arena points straight away and perhaps gain an unfair advantage. I do have a suggestion how to keep the arena points from staggering, check the post "My prediction..." for that.

Cheers!

2. Well, not to make people scream and throw tables, there was no Arena in Vanilla, not sure about TBC. So disabling it until its proper release time, would be a more viable option.

*Insert raging kids comments here*

*Update*

Arena wasnt released until TBC, so in part with the RDF thing, arena also shouldnt be released until its proper time.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_season

*Insert more kid rage here*
    Edited: August 23, 2015

3. I believe you start get the arena points at higher level, because at 60 you can't join as random battleground unless it have a call to arms event going on.

4. There are call to arms, dont count them out, also i think its possible to enter arena as a 60 soo if people wanna cap their arena points for when TBC/WotLK content comes out, they should be free to do it.