1. from SEA!
    always 550ms+ but never give up pvping
    For the Alliance
    Haha on PTR I'm already 270ms at the moment. When realm goes live it'll jump to 550ms for sure.
    Being in SEA sucks to play on Warmane.
    I can't decide between Troll or Draenei.

2. Mexicali, Baja California. Mexico.

Healsonheels Religious

<Wrath Of The Lich Twinks>

3. In most servers i've seen horde are bloodthirsty kids and alliance are middle age roleplayers soo i'll fit better in the horde. Anyways, greetings from Bulgaria.

4. From an island in southern Sweden!

Always played Horde but I think I might give alliance a go this time just to try something different. I really dont like Alliance though... but we'll see

5. Will roll Alliance as i always did, greetings from Serbia. :)

6. is this game super popular in serbia or u are just a big happy family that all want play wow? :D
    Edited: August 26, 2015

7. Virginia, United States. Probably gonna play horde

8. I am from Mexico.
    Played Horde Paladin in 2010.
    Started to play Alliance Priest and have been playing it ever since.
    I started to play level 80 Priest PvP after the last reset.
    Me and 5 people from Guild were going to roll Horde on Lordaeron.
    I watched an Athene's video that he and Furious roll Horde on a German server and after watching the part where he comments on the Horde characters I am afraid that I will always BE Alliance.
    I will play Human, and I have been thinking that, when Lordaeron releases, the mayority of people will be Human, like always, and this may create some trouble at times when two people or parties want to kill mobs, people having to wait for mob respawns, people trying to party to kill some special mob, people not acepting the party and killing the mob by themselves and the rest of the people having to wait again for it to respawn, people fighting over herbs and mining nodes, people fighting a mob next to a mining node in order to farm it after the kill and players going straight to get the node while person fights mob.
    All this little things that may slow your leveling pace a few minutes in a day, some hours a week, may not happen if once you create your Human character you go to Stormwind and take the Tram to Ironforge and level up as a Gnome, or take the boat to Teldrassil and level up as a Night Elf, since there's always way less people leveling as such races.

9. I'm from Lithuania, a small country in the Baltics. I'm rolling horde together with the is a cookie guild :)

10. It's all about the shield, be protected by it, on my side or be slammed. Started this game as a human warrior and I'm not going to change it, even if the odds are against us.Fate offers tough challenges only to whose who are willing and capable enough to take them, so no matter how many of you go for the savage stinky side, the Spirit Healer will always have a spot for you. Greetings from a latin country, Romania !

"My open hands will reward my friends, but let my enemies beware!"
    Edited: August 26, 2015

11. Germany here, probably rolling Horde this time

12. France, will roll my feral druid on horde as usual <3

13. is this game super popular in serbia or u are just a big happy family that all want play wow? :D
    We like old-school games for sure and Wow is pretty popular in Serbia, alhough not as much LoL and Dota 2 (but it still has a pretty solid reputation).

14. K-PAX.

JK, I'm from Poland ;_; rolling an Alliance Druid, I was gonna play a priest, but it's too hard to lvl.

First 1234 Last