1. The Cons of AT Core will kill off the little population Warsong already has

This idea of removing things like quests and proffs will lead the realm to become terribly boring and dry. Sure, it will be fun for like a week. Then you will see people slowly abandoning the realm. This would have been a great idea if Warsong started as an AT Core, but players and guilds have adapted to this current realm.

But;

A good solution would be to keep the achievement/quest/profession system the way it is, and add the Positives as explained by Malaco.
    Edited: August 27, 2015

2. Keep in mind that a VERY good portion of the current players here are old Warsong players that are just trying to re-earn what they had unfairly lost in January, and that includes all the rare achievements/titles they got from quests, professions, etc. These little extras in Warsong helped shape the community that it once had, a community that many of us appreciated enough to keep playing. Taking these things away might prove more detrimental to our current numbers. We need a good population to have more diverse PvP, and without diversity, PvP loses one of it's most interesting factors.

And before the inevitable spam of, "This is a PvP server, go to nelth if you want all that stuff". Yes, you're right in that this is a PvP server, but also keep in mind that this was Warsong first.

3. you are delusional
    AT cata was suppose to come back as Warsong in the first place

4. you are delusional
    AT cata was suppose to come back as Warsong in the first place
    Look at this child; "was supposed to"
    Where was it then?
    Now that you look bad, read again and understand maybe.

5. when they closed AT cata they said that nothing will be changed, the server will stay the same but the population will increase

6. You are so wrong.
    If AT core aint comin, even more "serious" players will leave, and those waiting for it to come back will leave as well.
    Thats not pvp.
    Thats lolrets facerolling everything without a single effort. Resilience also seems to have 2/3 of the dmg reduction (at the best) compared to when i played 3s on retail back in the days.
    Enhance shamans and rogs also have at least 3x their retail dmg atm. Big no no.

Any real, not biased "look dad big numbers" player agree on the current situation = bullsht.

7. I just can't wrap my head around the idea that you'd rather do ****ing quests on a broken server with ******ed PVE items than play on a proper PVP server because that's what it is a PVP server so indeed the correct thing to tell you is go back to Neltharion / retail if you want to quest.

8. I just can't wrap my head around the idea that you'd rather do ****ing quests on a broken server with ******ed PVE items than play on a proper PVP server because that's what it is a PVP server so indeed the correct thing to tell you is go back to Neltharion / retail if you want to quest.
    You're the type that Afk's outside Ogrimmar. Listen I play this game and I am pissed that Alliance have 2X the population of Horde. The only reason people are still playing Horde is because of high level guilds such as Vengeance and Ressurected. No matter how many facts I put down, non of you will feel what I am saying. You will realize this when it's too late.

9. You are so wrong.
    If AT core aint comin, even more "serious" players will leave, and those waiting for it to come back will leave as well.
    Thats not pvp.
    Thats lolrets facerolling everything without a single effort. Resilience also seems to have 2/3 of the dmg reduction (at the best) compared to when i played 3s on retail back in the days.
    Enhance shamans and rogs also have at least 3x their retail dmg atm. Big no no.

Any real, not biased "look dad big numbers" player agree on the current situation = bullsht.
    I agree. But what does quests and achievements have to do with this? Malaco already said he won't change rogues:

Sadly they will not get overwritten.
    Warsong will have the same amount of bugs as AT cata had.
    You need to understand what we are arguing about.

10. You're the type that Afk's outside Ogrimmar. Listen I play this game and I am pissed that Alliance have 2X the population of Horde. The only reason people are still playing Horde is because of high level guilds such as Vengeance and Ressurected. No matter how many facts I put down, non of you will feel what I am saying. You will realize this when it's too late.
    And what does this matter while reaching for highest arena ratings? The only thing AT core will do is bring better arena experience and competition. Which is all for the best. Anything beyond it should be a 2nd tier concern. Having equal amount of players on Horde / Alliance is something in which anyone with a brain or real life wouldn't put any concern in.

11. And what does this matter while reaching for highest arena ratings? The only thing AT core will do is bring better arena experience and competition. Which is all for the best. Anything beyond it should be a 2nd tier concern. Having equal amount of players on Horde / Alliance is something in which anyone with a brain or real life wouldn't put any concern in.
    You keep talking about the goods. What about the bads? Don't be stubborn, look at it differently as well. Thanks.

12. In a completely constructive manor, this thread achieves 2 things;

1. Showing, outside of the competitiveness of arenas that people do like the basics of generalized PvE, outside of dungeons and raids being closed off which makes fair amount of sense considering people like titles, people like to look unique and different to their peers.
    2. Looking at a way to move forward with Warsong as an entire realm in its own separate way, but while maintaining the popularity of what people come to Warsong for, as they're not here to play Warmane in general, but specifically Warsong because of its realm type, and specifics to what makes them play Warsong over any other PvP server, or server in general. This being a servers concept, and availability in a whole; thus making an example of grinding reputations at high rates for that unique detail I mentioned above, a way to kill time between queues or merely taking a break from RBGs or Arenas.

Both of those examples mentioned above have both specific good and bad sides; this being that does it make Warsong the type of realm that differentiates itself from the title of what type of server it actually is. This being a Pure PvP Server.
    Well in logic, just because a server in all its entirety has things that are outside of PvP doesn't mean that the particular server in question, in this case, Warsong isn't a PvP server, because it is. It's what the server focuses on, and develops and masters, not what it has to offer the players outside of its main attractions, thus being PvP here.

If the removal of all world activity goes ahead when the AT core hits, let me make this very clear;
    A core change has no affiliated to whether world activity such as reputation grinding, world spawns, closed/open dungeons and everything else that follows this is purely and absolutely database related, this would be changed directly from the database, specifically just removed and restarted.

Also;
    To open up the discussion further, it would be some what reasonable to open up (staff wise) the discussion of accepting that even keeping world activity listed above isn't a bad idea because it doesn't have to run perfectly, or work 100% because that realm is not specifically directed towards it, it's merely a side line base that people CAN DO if they so choose to do so. A good comparison is things like Pet Battling on Retail, it's not a main feature, merely an optional side project for people to enjoy, this can be exactly the same for world PvE activity for those who enjoy the small things as much as the big things.

-- Nobody can predict the future of Warsong down to 100% fact. No world PvE, pure PvP, custom PvP Zones.... nothing will predict the future, only time will tell as the players themselves have to experience and come a conclusion on why they would pick Warsong over other servers.

... There are also many ways to solve specific minor issues that Warsong, and complete Warmane staff are having issues with, realm wise. But that's merely a stipulation personal opinion.

13. I cant belive people are actually complaining about AT core. If u want pve stuff go to pve server.

14. You keep talking about the goods. What about the bads? Don't be stubborn, look at it differently as well. Thanks.
    Prum seriously... Can you please stop whining / spaming every topic like a little kid?
    BTW the only thing Molten core gave us was pointless MOBS on a pvp server, nothing else. Bugged spells, bugged mmr system, not working achievements (pvp wise), 80 min bg Q's, 80min 3s Q's, 5-10 min Q's in 2s - 2.6k+ mmr, No features (duel cd reset, spectator npc, xmog npc, soloQ, faction / race change, outdoor pvp), etc...
    So can you finally stop crying for god sake?

Thank you!

15. Listen I play this game and I am pissed that Alliance have 2X the population of Horde.
    This just confirmed you have no idea what are you talking about.
    AT core will bring faction commands such as "utility changefaction" and many more.
    The faction ratio was pretty much equal because you didn't have to spend anything to move from Horde to Ally or Ally to Horde.
    No more please,no more..

123 ... Last