1. Well if ur not pvping in a pvp realm being online doesnt contribute to anything in my opinion so if u want u can fish all day in a pot on neltharion. Just sayin ...
    Of course it does. Just more people to chat with or to find out in the world to have pvp with. It isn't all about queues you know.

2. Funny to see that comin from you, after all the tissues u cried wet in every topic u touched just to keep ur PvE bs on a dedicated PvP/arena realm; after all those personal insults u threw at every1 that disagreed with you.
    Also recalling that epeen/ IRL peen stuff u brough up just cuz a trolld got u baited and u bit on it well.
    Cheers :) "make the topic hotter" :)
    Why is this Blood DK always on my tip? I have no idea what you're saying. Proof read your trash post next time. Keep the tears coming.

3. ok. 7august and AT CORE?? MALACO pls stop ignored us

4. Fix resilience, lower rog & enh dmg (balance classes as good as possible) and people will RETURN to warsong, regardless of AT core.

5. Why is this Blood DK always on my tip? I have no idea what you're saying. Proof read your trash post next time. Keep the tears coming.
    Cba, not as dedicated as you to edit my own posts to save myself from the embarrassment after some1 points at it like u did in the other AT core topic.
    When some1 didnt agree with u, u pulled out the very mature "my rating is higher than urs, my dad is stronger than urs" card followed by some sexual content about lickin different bodyparts of yours (u edited that part).

What tears?

You really lack any kind of social skill that much? Lookin at your posts you cant even think outside the box when it comes to leave ur WoW/virtual life outside the argument. Need proof? check your posts.

Blood dk? what? read the above lines once more, same stuff.

I pity your kind. I find it sad for a human being to get deprived of sense of reality on such levels.
    No more replies, you need treatment. Badly. For your own sake.

6. Cba, not as dedicated as you to edit my own posts to save myself from the embarrassment after some1 points at it like u did in the other AT core topic.
    When some1 didnt agree with u, u pulled out the very mature "my rating is higher than urs, my dad is stronger than urs" card followed by some sexual content about lickin different bodyparts of yours (u edited that part).

What tears?

You really lack any kind of social skill that much? Lookin at your posts you cant even think outside the box when it comes to leave ur WoW/virtual life outside the argument. Need proof? check your posts.

I pity your kind. I find it sad for a human being to get deprived of sense of reality on such levels.
    Keep in mind you're not completely innocent either as you did spark that reply by replying the way you did. Then this reply you give him (or her) You both have attacked each other. So please step off that high horse. If it feels like I "attacked" you I apologize, but that is not my intention in doing so. But odds are you will dismiss this reply as if you didn't do such a thing.

7. You're the type that Afk's outside Ogrimmar. Listen I play this game and I am pissed that Alliance have 2X the population of Horde. The only reason people are still playing Horde is because of high level guilds such as Vengeance and Resurrected. No matter how many facts I put down, non of you will feel what I am saying. You will realize this when it's too late.
    looooooooool resurrect and other random trash guilds are the guilds that promote dumb horde players and that's why there is rarely 1 horde team in the top 100 2v2 ladder. The entirety of those types of guilds are filled with people that afk outside org, no one plays horde because all the players on that faction are absolutely terrible. Leaving "pve" garbage in the system allows more casual *****s to plague the factions. This is an insta 85 pvp server we are talking about, not a semi RP-PVE guild, grow up. AT core will bring more people to horde due to ( I think free xfers).

8. Do u really think that to change the core will increase the population? I mean when ppl dont wanna play PVP they dont play it easy thing at all. And some of the Features ur qqing about from ur old AT Server like Soloqueing is just for low populated servers with 100-250 good nothing else. And really u should think about the fact that u on warsong are 500 ppl from 17000 on all servers....and when i just read all post i just see one thing...most of the ppl here are very lazy and just want to get their endgame gear and spam their noob like macro 2s clicking 2,2k rating achieves. Those words like PVE garbage and such things are really low....but when i learned something in 6 years molten....99% of those pros are just useless wanna bes that read something and start to qq....maybe let the staff decide what happens at least u didnt even know if all scripts work with the other core either u dont know which new bugs will come when things happen....and if u really think the staff decides something cause players want it....ur just lost....

9. ok. 7august and AT CORE?? MALACO pls stop ignored us
    Nobody is ignoring anyone. It will be pushed live when it is ready. Not before then.

10. Cba, not as dedicated as you to edit my own posts to save myself from the embarrassment after some1 points at it like u did in the other AT core topic.

What tears?

Kid, you sound a like a depressed 12 year old geek. Learn how to argue with someone who knows and understands more than you. I don't wanna see you spamming this thread with your misleading trash thoughts. Learn to wait for the AT Core, crying doesn't speed the process up.

11. On this point I agree with Prum,crying doesnt speed up AT core...I know you´re mad like everyone else here but just endure it.I have a question,can´t they just ask another dev to do the core change?

12. In a completely constructive manor, this thread achieves 2 things;

1. Showing, outside of the competitiveness of arenas that people do like the basics of generalized PvE, outside of dungeons and raids being closed off which makes fair amount of sense considering people like titles, people like to look unique and different to their peers.
    2. Looking at a way to move forward with Warsong as an entire realm in its own separate way, but while maintaining the popularity of what people come to Warsong for, as they're not here to play Warmane in general, but specifically Warsong because of its realm type, and specifics to what makes them play Warsong over any other PvP server, or server in general. This being a servers concept, and availability in a whole; thus making an example of grinding reputations at high rates for that unique detail I mentioned above, a way to kill time between queues or merely taking a break from RBGs or Arenas.

Both of those examples mentioned above have both specific good and bad sides; this being that does it make Warsong the type of realm that differentiates itself from the title of what type of server it actually is. This being a Pure PvP Server.
    Well in logic, just because a server in all its entirety has things that are outside of PvP doesn't mean that the particular server in question, in this case, Warsong isn't a PvP server, because it is. It's what the server focuses on, and develops and masters, not what it has to offer the players outside of its main attractions, thus being PvP here.

If the removal of all world activity goes ahead when the AT core hits, let me make this very clear;
    A core change has no affiliated to whether world activity such as reputation grinding, world spawns, closed/open dungeons and everything else that follows this is purely and absolutely database related, this would be changed directly from the database, specifically just removed and restarted.

Also;
    To open up the discussion further, it would be some what reasonable to open up (staff wise) the discussion of accepting that even keeping world activity listed above isn't a bad idea because it doesn't have to run perfectly, or work 100% because that realm is not specifically directed towards it, it's merely a side line base that people CAN DO if they so choose to do so. A good comparison is things like Pet Battling on Retail, it's not a main feature, merely an optional side project for people to enjoy, this can be exactly the same for world PvE activity for those who enjoy the small things as much as the big things.

-- Nobody can predict the future of Warsong down to 100% fact. No world PvE, pure PvP, custom PvP Zones.... nothing will predict the future, only time will tell as the players themselves have to experience and come a conclusion on why they would pick Warsong over other servers.

... There are also many ways to solve specific minor issues that Warsong, and complete Warmane staff are having issues with, realm wise. But that's merely a stipulation personal opinion.
    Lemme just point everyone to this right here. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Clearly some people missed this, based on my reading on.

I cant belive people are actually complaining about AT core. If u want pve stuff go to pve server.
    And YOU. Just shut up. We get it. You don't want people *****ing about it. Then stop being a ***** about your stand point. Enough people have said that its a bad idea and enough have said its a good idea.

Now look at facts. And don't try to say you know whats going to happen in the future.

First ... 234