Edited: October 14, 2015

2. #check last post for recruitment status

3. #check last post for recruitment status

4. #check last post for recruitment status

5. Time zone

We are in need of a few more heals and ranged DPS, if you think you got what it takes to be #1 with us, apply now!

will you be considering people who reside on other countries..i am currently residing in the middle east GMT +4 i have applied to a guild based in US got accepted app and got kicked out because i was living in the mid part of the world... " i mean wtf cares if its US base?" WoW is worldwide and people adjust to the time of raid..and besides we all got life not just WoW all day ...ive got job i work 6 days a week and 8hrs a day so i have time to come and play

i play resto druids..resto shaman and holy paly...my Main atm is holy paladin

6. will you be considering people who reside on other countries..i am currently residing in the middle east GMT +4 i have applied to a guild based in US got accepted app and got kicked out because i was living in the mid part of the world... " i mean wtf cares if its US base?" WoW is worldwide and people adjust to the time of raid..and besides we all got life not just WoW all day ...ive got job i work 6 days a week and 8hrs a day so i have time to come and play

i play resto druids..resto shaman and holy paly...my Main atm is holy paladin
    First of all, if you got any questions, PM me.

As for the question itself, i dont care where my people are from, if you got a stable internet and can make it to the raids, you can play from Mars ;)

7. #check last post for recruitment status

8. #check last post for recruitment status

9. #check last post for recruitment status

10. You said #1 in Pve and Pvp, do you have a pvp division?

11. We dont really have a "division", most of us are glads/multiglads, so we are gonna play arena probably, maybe some 5s as a guild.

12. #check last post for recruitment status
    Edited: October 17, 2015

13. Hello,

I'm just curious; why is there no 'accomplishments' section of your guild thread/site?

14. Hello,

I'm just curious; why is there no 'accomplishments' section of your guild thread/site?
    Because there is nothing to be accomplished on Lordaeron yet. Boasting with individual achievments from other servers or retail does mean nothing to us. As soon as we hit some serious progress here on Lordaeron, we will publish it.

15. Because there is nothing to be accomplished on Lordaeron yet.
    Well, I don't want to start a dispute and end up getting banned for drama, but considering you've stated on your guild site:

We are going with a very special range based setup into this realm first race

Which means that your guild intends to participate in the realm first race - which is something to accomplish on Lordaeron - I say I have to disagree with your statement.

Boasting with individual achievments from other servers or retail does mean nothing to us.

most of us are glads/multiglads
    Oh, ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just curious about your guilds accomplishments as I've seen a lot of players wearing your forum avatar behaving in a certain way, that's all!

First 1234 ... Last