1. Well, I don't want to start a dispute and end up getting banned for drama, but considering you've stated on your guild site:

We are going with a very special range based setup into this realm first race

Which means that your guild intends to participate in the realm first race - which is something to accomplish on Lordaeron - I say I have to disagree with your statement.

Oh, ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just curious about your guilds accomplishments as I've seen a lot of players wearing your forum avatar behaving in a certain way, that's all!
    Well, i probably wouldnt have mentioned that if I wasnt asked regarding "are we gonna PvP". Old accomplishments mean nothing on this new realm, and tend to get used by drama queens, going like "thats worth nothing, prove it, i did the same, im better and stuff".

When we do somethin on Lordaeron, we will publish it ;) And hell yes, we will do something :P
    Edited: October 14, 2015

2. #recruitment status: check last post
    Edited: October 22, 2015

3. #recruitment status: check last post
    Edited: October 23, 2015

4. #recruitment status: check last post
    Edited: October 26, 2015

5. 4 AM ST - barely half premade made it into a BG - #hyped and waiting for them serious raids

#LATEnightLAUGHSonTEAMSPEAKbrooooooooooooo

6. #recruitment status:

check last post
    Edited: November 1, 2015

7. bump foooooor the best guild

ps. league of leggins

8. #recruitment status:

Recruitment is open for all classes/specs due to many people expressing their wish to join the guild and we think its better that the people fight for their spots

9. #recruitment status:

Recruitment is open for all classes/specs due to many people expressing their wish to join the guild and we think its better that the people fight for their spots
    #bump
    10 chars.

10. damn bros best trailer eu
    kek
    thanks, I rate it 9/11 myself.

11. damn bros best trailer eu
    kek
    Swarog, wasnt that a yugoslavian enh shaman on old lordaeron?

12. yes bro just not yugoslavian but serbian.Yugoslavia dont exist

First 12345 ... Last