1. Paradox vs Halazzi

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?312890-Paradox-Video-ZA-Halazzi&p=2568808#post2568808

Our setup for it:

Tank Paladin - Till
    Feral Druid Tank - Edogawa
    Discipline Priest - Nathany
    Resto Druid - Zpr
    Holy Paladin - Loudmic
    Affliction Warlock - Yez
    Arcane Mage - Zen
    Retribution Paladin - Noobpunisher
    Enhancment Shaman - Iqpl
    MM Hunter - Korvan

2. The thought behind this was to show how its done and get it fixed, so the people can enjoy a fair race towards the realm firsts.
    I agree the only way to get any fast action on anything is to expose it by demonstration or setting up a timed release of information and informing those who are fixing it that everything is going out at such and such a time so they have to prioritize it.
    Edited: November 13, 2015

3. We are still recruiting - you can apply as backup raider as well (eligible for 25m 2nd run and 10mans, backup for core run)

Highly searching a restoration shaman

4. Im resto shaman and i really wanna join the guild,But i was rejected twice because i made stupid mistakes in the past,We can talk in game if you want-Pm me-Swaglord

5. Im resto shaman and i really wanna join the guild,But i was rejected twice because i made stupid mistakes in the past,We can talk in game if you want-Pm me-Swaglord
    There are reasons why people get rejected and you got rejected twice, sorry to say but just look for another Guild, wish you the best luck.

TOPIC:

We are still recruiting - you can apply as backup raider as well (eligible for 25m 2nd run and 10mans, backup for core run)

6. What about BM hunter? Do you need any?

7. It's an honor to be the part of Paradox, best guild on the alliance side by far :)

8. What about BM hunter? Do you need any?
    We are full on Hunter but you can still apply if you think you can outperform our Core Raid Hunters.
    You can also apply as backup raider as well (eligible for 25m 2nd run and 10mans, backup for core run)
    Edited: November 15, 2015

9. It's an honor to be the part of Paradox, best guild on the alliance side by far :)
    Everyone of us making it to that what it is :)

We are still recruiting - you can apply as backup raider as well (eligible for 25m 2nd run and 10mans, backup for core run)

!!!

10. Paradox vs Zul'jin

We slowly start to record and release videos of our fights, especially fights that are nicely working and kinda challenging
    PS: Meele Mage doesnt work here RIP

11. We are still recruiting - you can apply as backup raider as well (eligible for 25m 2nd run and 10mans, backup for core run)

You can apply for 2 types of membership: Core raider (raiding -if needed- 7days/week @9pm ST and weekends @3pm ST while progress) or Backup raider (raiding friday @9pm ST and weekend @3pm ST)

As for now we plan with 2x 25m groups and 4-5x10m, which will be led by the officer team and myself, to provide high quality raiding for everyone in the guild.

#we are in high need of a Shadow Priest, Boomkin, and a Warlock.

If you are exceptional, you can apply for the core spots despite playing something else, otherwise there are still "Backup" spots free to be taken.

12. Paradox vs Al'ar (Holy Paladin POV)

13. #bump

check post before for recruitment status

14. I like that Penance causes 3 electricity charges on Zul'jin while Drain Soul or Haunt cause nothing.

First ... 56789 Last