1. dont you realize he made this thread just because of horibull making thread showing victory against dds, and some random making thread posting pic of beating dds too

Spoiler: Show
    hes doing what all cool kids are doing tehehehe
    jk

2. (X<>x) no me ...Luminy too bad just R1 atm
    If i was to show how many times Anarchy won over fatality in random bgs or they over us think we will fil lthe forum with screenshots ....nobody cares Arcane go play outside
    The joke
    -------------------------
    Your head

Get off the forums Berzerina, nobody cares about your guild ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. hahahha your so wrong about that hahahhahaah

4. Youre* pls.

HAIL GRAMMAR

edit:
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL
    Edited: August 24, 2015

5. hahahha your so wrong about that hahahhahaah

6. Alli scums

/spit

The prophecy of Tgod and Medan will be fulfilled and bring cringeworthy honor and peace to the Horde by destroying the Alliance.

Nice Rated BG dodge on Sunday btw Tdot :^)

7. Honestly, I can't blame Aio for making such thread since it was Tdot who started this **** again.

Anyways, I'm not going to participate in any further drama but I just wanted to state one thing.

@Squirtyx we thought we were going to face Anarchy Inc on Sunday since someone from your guild (Criminals Club) tricked Grinder and convinced him to queue at that specific time telling him he was from Anarchy. When Tdot contacted Berzerina he/she said that Anarchy wasn't ready for RBG yet so Tdot realized that treachery and cancelled the RBG.

It's not that we would dodge your guild, but we still need to work on the RBG composition(s) and building team chemistry before being able to challenge guilds like <Infected> or <Criminals Club>

If we do well against Anarchy Inc next week we would most likely face your guild next.

8. Honestly, I can't blame Aio for making such thread since it was Tdot who started this **** again.

Anyways, I'm not going to participate in any further drama but I just wanted to state one thing.

@Squirtyx we thought we were going to face Anarchy Inc on Sunday since someone from your guild (Criminals Club) tricked Grinder and convinced him to queue at that specific time telling him he was from Anarchy. When Tdot contacted Berzerina he/she said that Anarchy wasn't ready for RBG yet so Tdot realized that treachery and cancelled the RBG.

It's not that we would dodge your guild, but we still need to work on the RBG composition(s) and building team chemistry before being able to challenge guilds like <Infected> or <Criminals Club>

If we do well against Anarchy Inc next week we would most likely face your guild next.
    that's so funny. LOOOL

because Tdot told us that he knew nothing about this Rated BG even thugh we "convinced him to queu at a specific time" a WEEK beforehand.

not our fault that your guild cannot handle simple memorization let alone cry in the forums about dodging us the 4th time for Rated BGs. ggwp

btw, we checked your guild (6 members online during that 12PM server time you requested) so what was really the excuse? :^)

9. because Tdot told us that he knew nothing about this Rated BG even thugh we "convinced him to queu at a specific time" a WEEK beforehand.
    Obviously that was Grinder, not Tdot

Tdot hasn't spoken to Jackadin or any other Criminals Club member since last time we fought in RBG.

Pls stop telling lies

10. Arcane first of all Anarchy inc is a 12 year old community with one of the best Diablo 2 players .and also im the leader of our Diablo 3 division . Our story is way more than just anything thats been on this server.dont compare us to your lil guilds with no history at all
    lil prick

11. Obviously that was Grinder, not Tdot

Tdot hasn't spoken to Jackadin or any other Criminals Club member since last time we fought in RBG.

Pls stop telling lies
    OH YES kappa.

no wonder they cancel BGs, because they only had 6 members online :^)

failtality ratbads can't set up a rated bg (which they 'specialize') within a week while our guild took a day to do so.

great guild fatality :^)

12. OH YES kappa.

no wonder they cancel BGs, because they only had 6 members online :^)

failtality ratbads can't set up a rated bg (which they 'specialize') within a week while our guild took a day to do so.

great guild fatality :^)
    You should really learn to read and comprehend.

I don't know what exactly happened, but I'm assuming that someone from your guild talked to Grinder like 1 week ago about RBGs and specified that date for it but again, no one talked to Tdot about RBGs.

Of course your guild wouldn't take much time to set-up a RBG comp since half of your team isn't even from the guild :^)

I'm done taking to you

13. You should really learn to read and comprehend.

I don't know what exactly happened, but I'm assuming that someone from your guild talked to Grinder like 1 week ago about RBGs and specified that date for it but again, no one talked to Tdot about RBGs.

Of course your guild wouldn't take much time to set-up a RBG comp since half of your team isn't even from the guild :^)

I'm done taking to you
    how cute :^)

still dodged a rated bg prior to 'knowing' a week ago.

not my fault your guild isn't organized. stay ratbads

14. I randomly learned on Saturday from Homicide that we had a rated battleground scheduled for Sunday.I think somebody tried to bait FATALITY into thinking their goin vs us so they get stomped going vs totally different composition than the one they were expecting vs us.
    Some nasty ppl trying to do nasty things.What you think Tdot?

First 1234 ... Last