1. <Alli Scum> vs <FAILTALITY>

No hateful comments pls, we just want to have fun ಥ﹏ಥ

2. Where's the video of luminy throwing 9 mil damage and losing? Id like to watch that if possible

99% sure you recorded it
    Edited: August 24, 2015

3. Where's the video of luminy throwing 9 mil damage and losing? Id like to watch that if possible

99% sure you recorded it
    You mean the game that was 4v10 and you had 3 healers pocket healing your FC for 10 minutes until I had to drop our flag and come and help out because the two of them couldn't out DPS the healers alone because the pugs in our group were useless, i.e. it was a 4v10 game? Lel, the game lasted 22 minutes and it would've ended 1-1 if I decided to stay with the flag, but I'm not a turtle pleb like your 10/10 premade.

And besides, my druid still has vicious gear, pleb

4. Where's the video of luminy throwing 9 mil damage and losing? Id like to watch that if possible

99% sure you recorded it
    Damage in BG's > Recording

5. Spoiler: Show

No hateful comments pls, we just want to have fun ಥ﹏ಥ
    Great Bg guys!
    Wp Fatality members, it looks you gave a really hard game to this guys. Keep doing your best.

6. Hey arcane did you record this too???

7. id pay to watch the rbg between you.. i can already see the /spit spams

8. You mean the game that was 4v10 and you had 3 healers pocket healing your FC for 10 minutes until I had to drop our flag and come and help out because the two of them couldn't out DPS the healers alone because the pugs in our group were useless, i.e. it was a 4v10 game? Lel, the game lasted 22 minutes and it would've ended 1-1 if I decided to stay with the flag, but I'm not a turtle pleb like your 10/10 premade.

And besides, my druid still has vicious gear, pleb
    4v10? I see a clear 10v10 right there ... What's wrong with pocket healing? Unravel basically poket heals luminy and sweet daddy so there's nothing else to say about that. "The game would of ended 1-1" but you see it didn't it was 3-1 and you lost so better luck next time man!

I'm not going to bother coming to this thread anymore as you will keep posting cancerous posts and I have better things to do then read the garbage you post

9. 4v10? I see a clear 10v10 right there ... What's wrong with pocket healing? Unravel basically poket heals luminy and sweet daddy so there's nothing else to say about that. "The game would of ended 1-1" but you see it didn't it was 3-1 and you lost so better luck next time man!

I'm not going to bother coming to this thread anymore as you will keep posting cancerous posts and I have better things to do then read the garbage you post
    If it would make you feel better I could log a horde toon and mail you some http://cata.openwow.com/item=4289

10. im bored fite more plz

11. im bored fite more plz
    fite me ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

12. fite me ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

13. (X<>x) no me ...Luminy too bad just R1 atm
    If i was to show how many times Anarchy won over fatality in random bgs or they over us think we will fil lthe forum with screenshots ....nobody cares Arcane go play outside
    Edited: August 24, 2015

123 ... Last