1. Pet Battle

Does pet battle works?

2. I just got disconnected from the server and all battlepets are gone again.

Never mind, they're back and they seem to work properly now.

Edit: Spoke too soon.

When one of my non-active pets dies (DOT) I can no longer attack with any pet and have to forfeit the battle.

When my Jade Crane Chick is the first one to attack, the battle bugs out. (Failed to create pet battle). Again.
    Edited: August 24, 2015

3. And just like a couple months aga, pet battles come and non stop discons and unstable server, but do they learn from the experience?

4. And just like a couple months aga, pet battles come and non stop discons and unstable server, but do they learn from the experience?
    b-but, POKEMONZ

seriously, adding pet battles was the dumbest thing they could have done. It's totally pointless.

5. I really like pet battles and I'm not the only one.

6. Pet battles are for mentally challenged, or less than 12 years old... Why did developers even bother about that?

7. b-but, POKEMONZ

seriously, adding pet battles was the dumbest thing they could have done. It's totally pointless.
    Some people actually loved it so.... Should respect other people's opinion.

Pet battles are for mentally challenged, or less than 12 years old... Why did developers even bother about that?
    Wow you are a real scumbag :P! Some people played it and spend a lot of time on it like my friend who is obsessed with pets :)

8. damn seems like I missed today's pet battle fun

I'm so glad the staff keeps working on this, there is no MoP without pet battles

#BringBackPetBattles

9. Pet Battles was working for around 6 hours before it got disabled again.

10. It was working for a while since one guy in the guild was gloting that his "lvl 24 snake is ******* people" -- Go Figure.

11. b-but, POKEMONZ

Narrow minded sod. since when your pointless opinion counts for everyone on the realm?

12. I'm new to Mists and want to check this out. I got my pet, and the quest to win a battle, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it attack a critter. Google syas summon, and just attack, but that doesn't do the trick. How do I get my Prairie Dog to attack a Rabbit--or whatever?

12 Last