1. Frostwolf Role-Play

King's honor friends.
    By making this post, I would like to see how many of Frostwolf role players who aren't in rp guild would like to join events hosted by Stormwind Army and Crystal Tear. In that purpose Command Staff of Stormwind Army made transmoggable and non-transmoggable outfits of Alliance factions such as Stromgarde, Honor Hold, Argent Crusade, Kul Tiras, civilian outfits and more which you can use to fill you background story. (*Will be uploaded later)
    Members of both factions are invited to join (we could make list of items for Horde factions outfits if some of you wish to play like that).
    You can apply for participate by making post here or by sending me PM on forum.
    Idea is to bring back to life rp on Frostwolf.
    Also ideas, suggestions and criticism are wellcome.

2. I would love to RP with you, but i don't have any characters on the Ally, so i would have to create a new one :/

3. Im interested in rp aswell but i am on the same page as julhho. I will create a new character but it may take some time

4. Level is not important for RP so you can join us as soon as you make new characters. Also feel free to ask for every kind of help that you need.

5. Interesting, I would like to join, but I'm going to think first.