1. Alliance not providing any challenge

I now realize why i did quit 2 months ago, it was not because the lack of content but rather because winning in battlegrounds had become so easy that i got bored from always winning and chasing ally in bgs. The alliance did not provide challenge back then and now its even worse with pokemonz gone and all the former ally joining horde.

So here's the real question, will the alliance get better or should i change faction??

2. I have been on molten/warmane for 5 years. There is this "Sea-saw" effect, it's a natural sway of balance between the factions. Because when Horde wins too much BGs, all the noobs join Horde. Then Horde will lose BGs often. When Horde loses often, noobs transfer back to Alliance. Then it starts all over again.

At start of MoP realms. Alliance were winning too much. It was kinda impossible to win BGs as Horde. There was just too much donors fully geared on Alliance at start. Now, a lot of Horde are now fully geared and all the noobs from Horde transferred to Alliance. The que is getting longer for Horde right now. The balance is about to shift again. I just don't know when.

So stick to the faction you love. Like me, I stay as Horde and forever will be Horde. I saw Horde rise up and stumble lots of times back in the days. It's really up to you if you want to make a difference and stop the balance from shifting, by being a leader of a guild or by joining a PvP guild and make good premades yourself. All of us could make a difference only if we wanted to.
    Edited: August 25, 2015

3. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
    Im serious m8,i can provide some bgs screenshots.

4. Im serious m8,i can provide some bgs screenshots.
    I'm alliance and my bg win rate is 300 wins 100 loss

5. On Molten/Warmane, historically, horde have always had the largest and most successful guilds. I believe this largely has to do with server demographics mentioned in another thread under General Discussion. Horde races are more attractive to the majority (English speaking) players, and there is much less of a language barrier for that reason-- unlike Blizzard's servers, who divide their realms by region.

If you've ever watched Horde global chat vs Allliance you will realize that the Horde is much better overall at communicating with each other. Horde guilds become larger and more robust as players actually talk to each other in guild chat whereas the typical Alliance guild has 2-4 active members at best or are filled with mindless SGI spam invited solo players.

Horde players are more likely to be exposed to constructive (and not-so constructive) criticisms on their choices of gear and battle technique, ultimately making them better.

If you want a challenge, do what Pirates of Balls Deep did back in Wrath of the Lich King Frostwolf. Move to Alliance.

6. Im serious m8,i can provide some bgs screenshots.
    facing bg's against greenies never count m3.. just pointin' dat out

as for the topic yeah it's totally true what did you expect? "pvp" guilds keep switching from alliance to horde and there goes the balance, you can't bg anymore as alliance without a premade before you could but now it's just nearly impossible, it's a good thing that they fixed some achivements saves me from dealing with the cancer of some people at bg's..

7. Just queue random bg during prime premade hours without a premade, you'll never win again.

8. Or if you want some challenge,go fly around pandaria and hunt for properly geared alliance players,there are quite few.

9. Or dive into a swarm of Alliance in their dueling area. Target the dying ones frist for a sure kill. I managed to kill a maximum of 3 before I die. So fun XD

10. I now realize why i did quit 2 months ago, it was not because the lack of content but rather because winning in battlegrounds had become so easy that i got bored from always winning and chasing ally in bgs. The alliance did not provide challenge back then and now its even worse with pokemonz gone and all the former ally joining horde.

So here's the real question, will the alliance get better or should i change faction??
    I can/w you on horde when i'm about to join random bgs with my friends, maybe we can make it a little more challenging for you ;)

11. Usualy alliance wins around this time, after noon of european time it switch to hordes favour (if you queue solo - premades is another story)

Though what i recognized on my first bg today (Warsong Glutch), it was 12 horde vs 7 alliance at start - how is that calculated or even fair? @GM

12. The PvP on Frostwolf in terms of winning bg's is quite balanced right now cause you say you win a lot of bgs as horde, and I win a lot of bgs as alliance. So it's all about your time of playing & wether you're in or with a premade or not.

13. For the past month I had the same feeling playing as ally. Premade or not every bg was a "no fun stump the horde" fest. Gearing a horde alt kinda sucked as well.
    Since last week tables turned completely and it is incredibly hard to get a win as ally even in premade groups. Personally, I'm just loving it.

14. My theory is that every faction has its time, every time at 1-5 am my time there are a ****ing **** load of premade hordes but at the day time there aren't that much and horde are really undergeared.

123 ... Last