1. But to not get banned: I think it doesn't matter which faction you are, sometimes Horde is getting a lose streak and sometimes its Alliance. Just don't look at it "omg ally sucks we never win, I xfer to horde" beacuse you either won't win in Horde at some time.
    Edited: August 25, 2015

2. Not true, i won many bgs at peak H when i play,and its balance. Ofc if i get AB with my premade,we can lose if half of ally go afk and half are low geard, but still that's again fair fight. About rated Bg,for us (ally) its hard to go in rated bg,when we don't have some decent players to join us. And still in pass few weeks(as we made guild) i got many good players. And still we always miss some good mage or shaman healer when we want to make team (summer or some real life thing) always get in way. Bad luck maybe. So for the active core in rated bgs i need few of same classes. And ally have it,but many of them are NOT in that style of PvP.
    But i am doing everything to get some people and i can say tonight i will do rated bg with some friends and some new people i recruit in pass few days.
    Win or lose,LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND ROCK N ROLL :D

3. The alliance did not provide challenge back then and now its even worse with pokemonz gone and all the former ally joining horde.
    Great troll thread... Knew this was a joke when he inferred Pokemonz was anything besides a roleplaying guild pretending to be pvpers.

4. premades win bgs, not factions
    This guy is exactly right. I just wish the queue system would pit premades vs other premades and non-premades versus non-premades so we can have some close wars.

5. Premades definitely improve your odds of winning, but they're not foolproof. Often times 5 well geared players is not enough to carry the rest of the team against an enemy force of 15 well geared players. Then there are those days where, no matter who has what gear, the entire Alliance team will zerg the flag in Eye of the Storm and otherwise have no idea how to play.

6. Premades definitely improve your odds of winning, but they're not foolproof. Often times 5 well geared players is not enough to carry the rest of the team against an enemy force of 15 well geared players. Then there are those days where, no matter who has what gear, the entire Alliance team will zerg the flag in Eye of the Storm and otherwise have no idea how to play.
    GG. :D you read my mind xD

7. You never can know which faction wins more battlegrounds, because there are like ~3 bgs running at same time, also the time zones of players are factor too. Both factions have good players and both factions wins. At some hours alliance dominate, at other hordes, but the final result is X +- some wins.

8. Not true, i won many bgs at peak H when i play,and its balance. Ofc if i get AB with my premade,we can lose if half of ally go afk and half are low geard, but still that's again fair fight. About rated Bg,for us (ally) its hard to go in rated bg,when we don't have some decent players to join us. And still in pass few weeks(as we made guild) i got many good players. And still we always miss some good mage or shaman healer when we want to make team (summer or some real life thing) always get in way. Bad luck maybe. So for the active core in rated bgs i need few of same classes. And ally have it,but many of them are NOT in that style of PvP.
    But i am doing everything to get some people and i can say tonight i will do rated bg with some friends and some new people i recruit in pass few days.
    Win or lose,LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND ROCK N ROLL :D
    How do you rate Prototype swimming lessons? I need you to be honest on this one. What is your favorite location? Maybe Thunder Ridge? Thank you.

9. This guy is exactly right. I just wish the queue system would pit premades vs other premades and non-premades versus non-premades so we can have some close wars.
    I remember reading some mod that said that this system would be "unfair" for those that premade... I laughed at it for like 10 mins, how it's unfair to make a premade face another premade.. seems it's okay to make a premade and destroy the non existant balance basically..

10. In the end i decided to change faction... some new horde players that recently transferred are giving me cancer.

11. The only way I've ever played the game is doing PUG bgs. Never much cared for raiding after Burning Crusade/beginning of Wrath, and I've never liked using vent and getting to know people personally, and then feeling obliged to log on to see them all the time. I like jumping online, hopping in a pug every now and again, and just playing a few games.

That said, I've played pretty heavily on Molten this year since the server was set back up after the hijack, usually playing all night on a pretty constant basis (before I started my new job a month ago). The games were pretty balanced before Frostwolf merged with that other server, however now everyone went horde and it's been extremely unbalanced ever since.

I'd say that 6 or 7 out of 10 games usually consists of 60-70% ally completely in green ilvl gear, against 60-70% horde premades in full grievous. It's to the point where if I see a horde premade, I just tab out unless we have at least a few decently geared characters (it isn't often that we have even 4 or 5 ally around a 500 gear score).

The only time I used to get decent games was about 2pm to 6pm central time, when all the kiddies got tired of picking on lowbies and went to sleep, and the old school players came online and just pugged it out. If you want more of a challenge I suggest pugging instead of playing premades, and if you really have balls of steel, join the alliance and go against the odds.
    Edited: August 26, 2015

12. The only way I've ever played the game is doing PUG bgs. I don't care to get on vent to do a premade, and premades are usually just facerolling easy. That said, 6 or 7 out of 10 games is usually consists of ally with over 50% of them in green ilvl gear, against horde premades in full grievous. It's to the point where if I see a horde premade, I just tab out unless we have at least 5 decently geared characters (which isn't often that we have even 5 around a 500 ilvl). The only time I used to get decent games was 2pm to 6pm central time, when all the kiddies got tired of picking on lowbies and went to sleep, and the old school players came online and just pugged it out. If you want more of a challenge I suggest pugging instead of playing premades, and if you really have balls of steel, join the alliance and go against the odds.
    Thats what I did m8 and on my first day as in ally I raided the Horde no time to f*** around hahaha

13. This guy is exactly right. I just wish the queue system would pit premades vs other premades and non-premades versus non-premades so we can have some close wars.
    Yeah, if they could do this it would solve a lot of problems. But then we would have premades crying that other premades have an advantage. It would be fun pugging again though.

First 1234 Last