1. If you want competitive and challenging battlegrounds then start forming rateds. Why complain about RANDOM battleground conditions? Like others said, play with a premade or accept that you are relying on 9 random strangers to pull their own weight.

2. This isn't Neltharion or Blizzard. It's all about donated items on Cataclysm to win. Donors choose Alliance on Neltharion because they think they would be stronger with donated items as Humans. But here on MoP. It's pure skill. And we Hordes love it. Now here on Frostwolf, Alliance QQ more. lel.

Talk about ganking eh? How does this sound. 5 Pokemonz came when I was AFK in Orgrimmar 4 DPS 1 Priest healer, they abused a bug which flagged me for PvP. And I pwned all of em solo with low ilvl. Do you remember that Knez QQ??? Rofl! QQ more XD.

It sounds gay, right?
    Ily don't talk about skills in a private server no offence but if you have 100% working content 100% working skills !00% working classes we can talk about skills this is what retail is don't compere it...We play for free enjoy it the Warmane staff is doing there best..About random BGs you can win more if 5-6 players know what they are doing not online pvp in the middle or any other place in th BGs objectives win > then mindless pvp...I have won games with full contenders in my group vs 522 ilvl ally I told ppl what to do and we won..It's how you play and if your fraction does what they have to...Atm pvp is and it makes me sad to say it is full with ppl that abuse bugs to win...in ToK I see warlocks doing gates so they can get to a place no one can reach...Talk about skill in retail or try and play PvP in GW2 SWTOR then talk what is skill...

3. haha everything its like wheel..why dont u see the statistics who was owning the bg 2 years ago on mop...and btw..arent u that goat noob shaman from cataclysm? :D...ROFL

First ... 234